Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink Panther

has made a comeback ....

I was inundated with requests for people who wanted to join the Pink Panther crew :halo: so I thought I might as well open a thread :halo:

yep, its better and bigger and stronger than ever before. so new recruits give us ur names....

and its totally ok for guys to join too. its not the Pink crew its the Pink Panther Crew.
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Re: Pink Panther

how abt PUNJABI PANTHER SQUAD ?
    !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
    Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Comment

punjabis

Comment

Asian Panther Squad ?
        !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
        Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Comment

Dude Impulse, I'm not going through with this again I AM THE PINK PANTHER. The rest will be part of my pink panther crew and we'll go about terrorizing GS

Who's in

Comment

we gona have a donn from CHUK LAND
            !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

Yea that's right Reppn Ch-Ch-CHUCK

Impulse - Show some pride for the Pink Panther Clan in your signature!!!

Comment

no wonder its the 3rd revival of this crew.
                !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

Originally posted by phatima1
                  Dude Impulse, I'm not going through with this again I AM THE PINK PANTHER. The rest will be part of my pink panther crew and we'll go about terrorizing GS

Who's in
                  umm, when did I say i was the pink panther? phatima...this is the reason I left pink panther crew last time...cuz u made me feel like an outsider

Comment

HE HE

aight impulse LETS MAKE OUR OWN SQUAD THEN ....... *barbarian smile* lol
                    !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse
                      umm, when did I say i was the pink panther? phatima...this is the reason I left pink panther crew last time...cuz u made me feel like an outsider
                      Acha na, I'm sorry I'll stop being a bossy freak

We are all pink panthers...how's that?
                      I'm just an upgraded version

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bombastic
                        HE HE

im actually thinking along the same lines...I dont actually like to feel second class...nowhat im saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bombastic
                          HE HE

Nah she's good with the Pink Panther Clan. We give out free samosas Beat that

Comment

im actually thinking along the same lines...I dont actually like to feel second class...nowhat im saying?

Comment

yeh hoi na baaaaaaaaaaaaat !!! so leme gather some PAKORA makers coz we gona be givin out some lol
                              !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

Working...
                              X