Questions to guppies with Indian background

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions to guppies with Indian background

So let me get this straight: Whole your godforsaken miserable lives you come here on gupshup and flaunt around your pichaas saala democracy and secularism but at the end of the day look at you what you are! Someone makes a movie wich most of have not even seen with perhaps controversial material and you blast your cinemas!

Democracy my ass. Secularism my ass. At least we pakis are no hypocrite. We say we won't take the sh!t, we don't. We don't make false claims.

Oh, and plus you've darker skin.

Re: Questions to guppies with Indian background

Let me be the first to answer this, as I am more Indian than many Indians combined.

Protests are part of an open society. Now imagine if there are some protests in Saudi Arabia where men complaining about Camels.

Romeo, you should see “A Home at the End of the World”… it’s an Indy, and one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It’s on Video. Colin Farrel and Sissy Spacek and Sean Penn’s wife what’s her name.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman
      ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

So let me get this straight: Whole your godforsaken miserable lives you come here on gupshup and flaunt around your pichaas saala democracy and secularism but at the end of the day look at you what you are! Someone makes a movie wich most of have not even seen with perhaps controversial material and you blast your cinemas!

Democracy my ass. Secularism my ass. At least we pakis are no hypocrite. We say we won't take the sh!t, we don't. We don't make false claims.

Narah Taqbeer......

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee
          Let me be the first to answer this, as I am more Indian than many Indians combined.

Protests are part of an open society. Now imagine if there are some protests in Saudi Arabia where men complaining about Camels.

Romeo, you should see “A Home at the End of the World”… it’s an Indy, and one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. It’s on Video. Colin Farrel and Sissy Spacek and Sean Penn’s wife what’s her name.
          madhanee
          it is because of people like u that pakistanis ahmadis are perceived to be anti-national.

after reading your posts i support Pakistan's policy of not having ahmadis in senior and sensitive positions in army and politics
          PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

Comment

You are lier!
            Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Originally posted by lahori_bhai
              madhanee
              it is because of people like u that pakistanis ahmadis are perceived to be anti-national.

after reading your posts i support Pakistan's policy of not having ahmadis in senior and sensitive positions in army and politics
              This policy will bring us the same welfare as the last 50 years.
              Keep on killing ideas and freedom.

Comment

Romanov, calm down .... whats got into you!
                May your every wish be granted...
                Ancient chinese curse

Comment

Originally posted by lahori_bhai
                  madhanee

Lahori putr… I don’t see any Biharis or Shias at the top and sensitive posts either, even though they are very nationalistic. The only ones in the sensitive posts are Shaitan ki Aulad Wardi walay monkeys, who can blow me anytime they like.

Comment

down with all freedom and ideas...if u need ideas from enemy countries u dont deserve to be a free country...if only we cud burn the bollwood movies like them, we wud only be so much smarter....anyhow, hua kia???
                    pathar ki zaban

Single. Of. Singles.

Comment

Gee roman, some fkhead bible belt christian people blow up abortion clinics in the US, we have had riots in South Central when some cops beat up a black man...heck we even riot when some of our sports teams win the championship. But we are secular and democratic. India is the same. Unfortunately the muslim legacy in the country has now made it fashionable to be extremist, I wish we cna remove that from the fabric of the tiranga. Jai hind..MF!!!
                      Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Roman

the decision to blow up the places was made in a democratic way.
                        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinstripe Danda
                          Gee roman, some fkhead bible belt christian people blow up abortion clinics in the US, we have had riots in South Central when some cops beat up a black man...heck we even riot when some of our sports teams win the championship. But we are secular and democratic. India is the same. Unfortunately the muslim legacy in the country has now made it fashionable to be extremist, I wish we cna remove that from the fabric of the tiranga. Jai hind..MF!!!
                          Good idea...I am all for it...

Since Muslims will be a non-represented people in India, I would suggest every other Muslim country to do the same for their Hindu citizens...Allah-o-Akbar...!
                          Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                          ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

hahahaha...msulim countries with hindu citizens...hahahahah...
                            Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

You got it backwards Romeo. Democracy is not something that cna stop blasts by itself...even in a perfectly democratic and secular country there will be some who believe in the exactly opposite..all you need is 2 or 3 loonies to build a bomb and plant it in a cinema hall.

Let me add a person of Sikh background(since you are somehow obsessed with background today....If you get obsessed with foregrounds tomorrow, I will become a African American for you), the protests on this stupid movie are by some religious nuts who think wold revolves around them and everything said is done is said and done keeping them in mind. Most people I know did not care less what the movie was about...few said, naming it something else would have avoided the controversy.

Movie, I am told it self, is a comic and third grade at it. I am looking forward to watch it.! Hope I can get an un-cut version before the censor board gets on their necks.

Comment

Working...
                              X