Finger Licking Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finger Licking Good

Yesterday when I was walking home from subway, I was like 500 yards from my house and I saw lots of cars parked in front of our house, one big black van, loads of camera people and I got so worried for minute.. I said to myself “oh shyt, my boys did something to neighbors’ house and the TV people are here”. I was so scared for a minute, knowing that my son has smashed one window of a neighbor house with his “homerun” (I paid 200 bucks for that!) … I almost shytted in my pants.

When I get to my house, I learn that an Ad agency is scouting for houses in our area to shoot a commercial. The ad producer liked our house (porch in particular) and wants to shoot a KFC commercial using the outside and the interior of our house. Only my boys were home when they arrived, and they waited for 2 hours for me to get home, and I told the people that I need to think about it and discuss it with my wife.

They took a lot of still photos of my house – obviously with my written permission (inside and out). Tomorrow the big Director is flying in from LA to meet with me and my wife. They said that the actors will do the commercial and our house (inside and out) will be used. I will have to take a day off work when the commercial is shot (it’s 7am to 7pm deal - since there are some kid actors involved who can only work after school time). It’s a 30 second commercial and we will be paid “location” fee. Since I will be taking a day off work, I will automatically get paid like a 1000 dollars on top of the ‘location’ fee.

It’s kinda neat, don’t you think?

Re: Finger Licking Good

Cool, you can ask them for a bit role as the KFC man. Now the whole world will see your house on tv

Reminds me a couple of years ago they asked to use my car briefly in a tv series which was being filmed on campus. I think they only paid me like $10-20 bucks though.
    A samurai bares no sign of weakness, even when dying of hunger.

Comment

Did you know KFC is being boycotted by such luminaries as Pamela Anderson because they use chickens that have been tortured under the worst conditions - including live scalding, life-long crippling, and painful debeaking? These chickens are the worst abused animals on earth and are certainly not halal. Vegetarians rule!

Here's a poem someone emailed me:

Today I Die
      by Jennifer White

Did I ever have a chance?
      When I was born, I was perfect and small, Full of promise.
      Now, I am deformed by my bulk.
      I can’t breathe.
      My legs are swollen and crippled,
      Crumbling under my girth.
      My eyes, once bright
      Are glassy and empty of life.
      I am stuffed full of hormones and cheap food, My tender sides feel as if they’ll split.
      I am valued only for what I can give,
      And give
      And give.
      And then I’ll die—
      Bloated, abused, exposed.
      No dignity.

What am I?
      I am a chicken, tortured and manipulated and slaughtered for human consumption.
      I am a human, obese, congested with animal fat, engorged with cruelty.
      I suffer the sins of commerce.
      I am a victim of KFC.

The only difference?
      People have a choice.
      People have a voice.
      Animals don’t.

Comment

Madhee,

Congrats on your new found happiness, when these guys do come over, can u ask them to send one bucket of crispy chicken legs to location GS...

Comment

So what have you decided Madhanee?

Will KFC be filming in your house? If so how much extra fire insurance will you buy?

Comment

Just keep the Ummah away that day, they might take it as a Ahmadi Run American Consulate and burn your house down.
            Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

^ His home is not in Karachi, ofcourse!

Madhanee... that is so cool. Why don't you post a few pics of your porch so we can all see what KFC folks saw in your home.
              "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Seminole, I agree. Pamela Anderson is luminary.

Comment

I feel like a fking fried chicken. I am turnin down the offer. I am chicken. I dont want no attention.

Comment

Lets just see your house Madhanee

Comment

Be careful Madhoo....your house will sound like fried chicken for a month (yep, inside out)

Is the commercial targetting consumers at the low end of the pool?

Comment

aww... maddz uncle's gonna get famous
                        Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
                        Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
                        anytime she goes away.

Comment

madhanee havent you seen "SUPERSIZE ME". Throw those 1000 evil dollars at their face. Dont contribute to obesity please. Thanks.
                          hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

I never understood the KFC being boycotted.
                            if you dont like chicken.. dont eat there duh.

Im not gonna walk in a hookah bar and b*tch about it being smokey

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee
                              Yesterday when I was walking home from subway, I was like 500 yards from my house and I saw lots of cars parked in front of our house, one big black van, loads of camera people and I got so worried for minute.. I said to myself “oh shyt, my boys did something to neighbors’ house and the TV people are here”. I was so scared for a minute, knowing that my son has smashed one window of a neighbor house with his “homerun” (I paid 200 bucks for that!) … I almost shytted in my pants.

When I get to my house, I learn that an Ad agency is scouting for houses in our area to shoot a commercial. The ad producer liked our house (porch in particular) and wants to shoot a KFC commercial using the outside and the interior of our house. Only my boys were home when they arrived, and they waited for 2 hours for me to get home, and I told the people that I need to think about it and discuss it with my wife.

They took a lot of still photos of my house – obviously with my written permission (inside and out). Tomorrow the big Director is flying in from LA to meet with me and my wife. They said that the actors will do the commercial and our house (inside and out) will be used. I will have to take a day off work when the commercial is shot (it’s 7am to 7pm deal - since there are some kid actors involved who can only work after school time). It’s a 30 second commercial and we will be paid “location” fee. Since I will be taking a day off work, I will automatically get paid like a 1000 dollars on top of the ‘location’ fee.

It’s kinda neat, don’t you think?

Yeah, KFC needs a new home in Karachi

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4..._kfcafp300.jpg
                              Compulsory course for fundos: Gitmo Diversity training

Comment

Working...
                              X