Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wat Wud You Do !!

when u listen to ur lil 4th grade bro singin

** GUL GIME THAT .. GUL GIME THAT P**** ** ba (WEBBIE)

he is freakin smart arse always makin straight A'z .. but today he just freaked the eff outa me .. i just slaped him n now he cant listen to no more HIP-HOP or RAP .... wat u wud have done ?
    !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
    Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Re: Wat Wud You Do !!

I will say com on my boy .. u r going well ...

keep it up
    Mac Pro (16 cores / Late 2010) with 27" LED cinema display | 15" Mac book pro (early 2011) | iPhone 4 (16GB) | Apple TV 2

Comment

abey yar AKEL KER !![img]images/smilies/nono.gif[/img]

mer amma ne sun lya na to meri shamet aa jani hai
      !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
      Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Comment

well ur his role model whatever u do he will. so fix urself first then expect good results from ur bro. just by reading ur posts seems to me that u r influencing him....just a thought.
        Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
        Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
        Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

i don listen to hip hop alot .. m straight into ROCK but yea i sure passed on ma passion for music to him .. but this was BULLL ....
          !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

well no matter what u do he is following in ur lead not ur neighbors.
            Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
            Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
            Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

I wuda slapped the crap outta him and thrown away all his music and if he did it again, i wud tell my parents...
              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

is it worst then my cousin memorizing the whole lyrics of Candy shop
                by the way he is 6 year old
                yeah yeah Allah knows wat i did to him
                I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

at age 9 my brother was going to vday dance wt this grl in hisschool.. he says baji she is hott i say yea bring her a flower he says nah i just wanna hit dat... he obviously didnt kno wat it meant... n i got mad so i grounded him from tv.. but a day later realized he didnt mean it in that sense... they're kids repeat watever they hear
                  *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~
                  Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Comment

well u see u cant be compared to ma broz .. they got to follow so tite schedual every day they dont get much time to listen to music if they do .. LINKIN PARK is their favt ... this freakin hip-hop invadin from SCHOOOOOOOL !!! GRRRRRRRRRR
                    !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessSiddiqui
                      at age 9 my brother was going to vday dance wt this grl in hisschool.. he says baji she is hott i say yea bring her a flower he says nah i just wanna hit dat... he obviously didnt kno wat it meant... n i got mad so i grounded him from tv.. but a day later realized he didnt mean it in that sense... they're kids repeat watever they hear
                      LOLL!!!
                      aaawww that was kinda cute, only because he didn't know what it meant.

Yea my little brother might accidentally slip out a cuss word with me if we're in a fight, but I just don't even say anything and I ignore him until he says sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bombastic
                        when u listen to ur lil 4th grade bro singin

** GUL GIME THAT .. GUL GIME THAT P**** ** ba (WEBBIE)

he is freakin smart arse always makin straight A'z .. but today he just freaked the eff outa me .. i just slaped him n now he cant listen to no more HIP-HOP or RAP .... wat u wud have done ?
                        u shouldnt let him listen to any rap. its all full of crap and has a big influence on those who listen to it.
                        ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

i grounded him already ... but that lil freak wana make a deal now .. he is like i wont listen to no more HIP-HOP get me choclate shake every day way back home from school
                          !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

Okay wait... so u ground him (u hav authority to do that???) and HE makes YOU buy him a chocolate shake???
                            The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Why am I not surprised?
                              ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                              Shikra was here.

Comment

Working...
                              X