Lost ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost ...

I lost something really valuable to me.. the sad part is i know who took it.. and he's a really close friend how do i tell him i kno he took it.. or should i let him jus take it.. i dont want to loose our friendship but the item meant a lot to me..
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~
    Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Re: Lost ...

First, you have to decide what's more important to you: The item or the friendship.
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Comment

equally important
      Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Comment

one more stingy love story .....
        !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
        Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Comment

what was it??
          ~tughe iss tarha say hum yaad karnay lagay hain
          laho ban kay ansoo barasnay lagay hain~

Comment

Flip a coin.
            ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
            Shikra was here.

Comment

Life is always about right and wrong.

If some thing is done wrong in friendship, it must be conversed about than live a life of lies and unfaithfulness.

However, if you only have doubts about it, you ought to first find the facts.
              Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

thanks anwaar bahi

Comment

lol one time my friend stole my really cool pen i had back in the 4th grade and i finally decided to go up to her and tell her that she couldn't just be taking my pen like that...and then turns out, she started crying because i accused her of stealing my pen, when really, it was her pen...

no moral to the story.

Comment

^ pagal.

I think first u should make sure that friend took that item. Secondly if they are a good enough friend you should be able to approach that friend and ask directly (or indirectly) about that item. But happens once could happen again....so its better to get it out in the open and over with. Good luck!
                    Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                    Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                    Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Originally posted by Pyaari83
                      ^ pagal.
                      haan...tho?

Comment

can't believe u trying to steal her pen.....lol....and u thought she stole ur pen!

Comment

lol i wasn't trying to steal it back!! I just went crazy because it was just SUCH A COOL PEN!! It lit up different colors whenever you wrote with it!! Anyways, so yea I remember getting in trouble from the teacher for "false accusation" ( lol at the age of like 8!) and I had to stand at "the wall" during recess

Comment

^ (Sorry just give me five mins to laugh)

ok now that i am done laughing....i guess u learned ur lesson right??? Not to accuse. U should of asked her first. Aur next time aapni cheez sambhal kar rakhna!

Comment

Nahi, you've got the point of the story all wrong

I learned from this experience that next time I need a pen, I should simply steal it from someone else, and then claim that it was my pen all along thaakai vo kameeni teacher OUSS bachai ko daantai

Comment

Working...
                              X