Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will u Do ???

Hi Guppiez and Guppans

Tell me Just 1 thing wat will u do just a question...............

Agar ap ko Koi insaan dhoka dey in any case(not only love or just say any other thing ) and then again woh second time ap ki life main aye aur chance mangay wat ever he /she is i mean not as ur lover, boy friend , girl friend , only friend , relatives................Bla bla

Then wat will u do give him/her second chance or just Kick him/her Out ......

Ki Mohammad (S.a.w )se wafa tu ney tu Hum terey hain
    yeh jehan cheez hai kya Loh-o-Qalam terey hain...!!

Re: What will u Do ???

yesterday a friend of mine asked me a questions "Attia would u forgive ur husband if he cheats on u and later he ask for appology" u know wat my answer was i said yeah.
    cause if he is regreting and he is promising not to do it again.. why not give another chance.. maf to Allah be karta hay hum to sirf us kay banday hay
    so yeah i will give that person another chance.. but if he/she did it more than 3 times then NO never
    I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
    Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

ppl make mistakes... give her/him another chance...
      My heart never knew loneliness until you went away…

I miss you

Comment

But the second time around be more careful to not get hurt again!
        Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
        Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
        Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Kick him so hard that he forget to walk again! There should not be any second chance et all.
          Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

but dear sweet friendoooooooooos if he/she make such kind of mistake that u have 2 suffer a lot and after that she /he comes 2 u said pls maaf kardoo then..........still u guys have that much Stamina ..............Whoooooooooopsss

Comment

Love is like 'skin' if it splits it heals but the scar remains

Give him/her a chance the scar will remind you of the strength of the revised bond.
              It cannot be as good as new. but neither un-worthy of you.
              :-)
              *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
              Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Originally posted by Lamhay
                but dear sweet friendoooooooooos if he/she make such kind of mistake that u have 2 suffer a lot and after that she /he comes 2 u said pls maaf kardoo then..........still u guys have that much Stamina ..............Whoooooooooopsss
                Well if that person comes to ur house just for the sake of visiting.....Allah says aapnay dushman ko bhi ghar mein bulana chaye. If they come back for friendship then keep your distance. Don't get involved in their life like u did in the past. U ask about stamina.....it takes courage....but who said u can't do it?
                Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Guys wait a min im asking u a question y u guys give me if he/she comes 2 u i mean im pointing towards u k what if it happened 2 u ................simple qs yaar!

Comment

Part of our being human is that we make mistakes, no body is perfect. Sometime we make mistakes without deliberation and intention. But sometime we deliberately sin and do wrong to others. It is said, to err is human and to forgive is divine. Both parts of this statement are very true. As human beings we are responsible, but we do also make mistakes and we are constantly in need of forgiveness.

Just as it is important to believe in the mercy and forgiveness of Allah, it is also necessary to base all human relations on forgiveness. How should we expect Allahs forgiveness while we do not forgive those who do wrong to us?! Forgiving each other, even forgiving ones enemies is one of the most important Islamic teaching. In the Quran Allah has described the Believers as:

Those who avoid major sins and acts of indecencies and when they are angry they forgive. Qur'an.

In one Hadith Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said that Allah has commanded him with nine things. One of them he mentioned was that I forgive those who do wrong to me.

Thus must not forget that as much as we need Allahs forgiveness for our sins and mistakes, we must forgive those who do wrong to us
                    The only one of its own kind.

Comment

Sweeto agaye darling

yaar main nay sab say unk liye sawal kia hai WHAT WILL U DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

per lagta hai GS per sab ki ankhain kharab hain ...............................

Comment

It depends on the situation, but most of the times I do give a second chance, but never give a third chance.
                        ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                        Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyaari83
                          Well if that person comes to ur house just for the sake of visiting.....Allah says aapnay dushman ko bhi ghar mein bulana chaye. If they come back for friendship then keep your distance. Don't get involved in their life like u did in the past. U ask about stamina.....it takes courage....but who said u can't do it?
                          source ?

Allah says to forgive if some one asks, but HE doe not allow us to be bitten again by the same person! Cheating germs are in blood, and giving second chance won't change his blood type!
                          Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

Thanks 2 god ............warna sab tu mujhay point out karahay theey ye karo woh karo araay baba jab k sab say unk liye sawal kia tha

Shikra = aqaal maand .....Ummm Aqaal mand Bhudda

Comment

Originally posted by Lamhay
                              Sweeto agaye darling

yaar main nay sab say unk liye sawal kia hai WHAT WILL U DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

per lagta hai GS per sab ki ankhain kharab hain ...............................

mere iss taqreer se mery jazbaat o ihsasaat ka izhar nahi hota?? maiN tu yahi follow karonga....

btw kidher thee itnay din??
                              The only one of its own kind.

Comment

Working...
                              X