Is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is....

College Algebra pre-quist of Pre Calc ?????
    Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Re: Is....

4 view or no reply
    Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Im sorry.. i have no idea..?
      The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

where is all the guppies from US ???????????????

is al right chilli thanks anyways

Comment

depends on your school Chotay. You should be able to check the Univ. bulletin which lists all the classes, and in there it should say if any pre-reqs are required for a specific class.

Comment

Algebra makes life Al-Jhagra, and no charm in life without any Al-Jhagra!

need help ?
            Rastay kay musafir, beech rah main mil kar yooN apni anjani manzil ki taraf rawaN hojatay haiN, yeh safar yooN beech rah main kabhi khatam nahi hosakta jab donoN ki simt hi juda ho... aur diloN ki raah aik ho...

Comment

In my university (and I think in almost every university), Yes.
              ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
              Shikra was here.

Comment

^ shikra bahi u r right i think it is

ruhksar baji naqab posh yes i can but i am lazy right now

Comment

Working...
                X