She didn't, she DID...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She didn't, she DID...

My aunt yelped out with sharp chest pains yesterday and soon i was summoned to the scene to accompany her to hospital. The parameds arrived and began their assessing and taking of info. 'We'll take her down to casualty' said one. So off we go into the back of the ambulance. All the while aunt is groaning and moaning in pain. The paramed informed us that he was going to do an ECG which involves sticking things all over a ladies bosom. Usually if done in a hospital it's with all clothing removed...suddenly aunt groans.. ' betaa, meri bra vich paisay kad ley'. I was moritfied...how the hell does a lady put her hand down another ladies bra and yank out a wad of cash and the paramed not think something is seriously wrong with the both of us LOLLLLLLLLLL I gulped hard as you can imagine...and LOLLL the paramed leant over to me and said 'what is she saying??'. I lied and told him the pain was worsening.

That has to be the WORST situation i've ever been put in.

Taking bets now...did i or did i NOT take the cash out

Re: She didn't, she DID...

It shouldn't have been that bad, even in America old Aunties and Grandma's keep their stash in their bra or the top of their stocking. He would have know what is going on

I'm not even going to try to guess, lol
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
    Someday we gonna dance with those lions
    Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

i say you took the monies out, told the paramed its a cultural ritual that you must complete everytime you sit in a large vechicle with flashing lights.
      I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

LOL MM and he would have said he is the queen LOL

minah pa, they do I don't know what's worse...the situation i was in or knowing the fact theres a whole load of these bra purses out there

Comment

That only works when you're an old lady
          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

I have actually been in line behind old ladies that say one sec reach in and get their money, bold as brass. Or lift the skirt to the top of the knee high stocking and pull it out.

You try not to be obvious about watching because they turn just a bit to try and hide it, but everyone knows, lol.

Pretty soon, I'll be there, have to start stocking up on knee highs. I wonder what Daisy'll do? heehee
            "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
            Someday we gonna dance with those lions
            Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Daisy wouldnt keep it in my knee highs, i keep a knife there (london is a dangerous place)
              May your every wish be granted...
              Ancient chinese curse

Comment

waisay from where did u got this so difficult nik for urself. I am not too sure why u opted to retire ur old one.

Welcome on GS
                Allah humma lakal hamdo walakashukar....

Comment

^ What was the last nicK?
                  The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

lolzzz...*zameen peh rool pool hoing*
                    ~tughe iss tarha say hum yaad karnay lagay hain
                    laho ban kay ansoo barasnay lagay hain~

Comment

tenner says u got the money out.
                      Mill ke sab matam-e-shabbir karo..

Comment

Lol, i think you did...

Comment

Shoaib, with my first post i announced this was a new nick...the reason behind creating it was to ensure anonymity for myself..so i can post more freely etc. It'd kind of defeat the purpose if i start publicly broadvcasting who i 'was' or still am anyways, i never knew you then ...or now..kaun ho tum

Girls, i'm sorry to announce that with a stroke of luck the ECG attatchments didn't require her to remove all clothing LOL they just sort of shoved them on the available flesh without prodding deeper. SOOOOOOOOOOO i got away with it

But uff that was one hot pricky situation...

Comment

^ yeah its easy and relax posting when people dont know you.

Happy posting.
                            Allah humma lakal hamdo walakashukar....

Comment

I think you took the money. It was so quick and sudden plus you were under a lot of pressure. I would be surprise if you didnt.

At this masjid we went to...
                              This elderly woman [punjabi ] gets up and goes " tu hajj kar ke ai hai naa" the woman goes " ji ama ji " .. that dadi ama ji went " mere seene te hath peer dua mang ke mera dil changa ho jaey". She puts hand on her chest. that grandma goes" ang nahe kaameez de thaley "

At that point i had to turn around and laugh .... Sorry about my punjabi i can never type it plus even when i speak it sounds funny (
                              Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Working...
                              X