Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reasons why i should ...

... leave gupshup ?

I kno i havent been around much and alll.. havent really participated in activities and stuff for quite a while.. but i do visit here as much as i can.. its more like addiction to me... anyway its just a question.. just tell me wut you guys think.. and "no you shouldn't" and "why are you leaving?"sort of posts are not acceptable...

My Input ..

1) I am too OLD.. should stay out and let new generation throng Gupshup...

Your turn!
    Looking for fishes....<}}}><

Re: Reasons why i should ...

Noo don't leave.. Old guppies rock!
    Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

dont leave..
      *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~
      Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Comment

naaa bahi dont leave and iam old too
        and abt
        y r we leaving or want to elave that some time we just waste time here for just tafreeh etc things
        but as if u ask me why i am here that here some time wat i want realted to studeiss and other staff like that i can easily find people of some gennius mind which ever help me .... aor etc ecc... that y i cant ........ simple
        **Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
        *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

we like you here better :biggthumb
          Bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleezay
            ... leave gupshup ?

I kno i havent been around much and alll.. havent really participated in activities and stuff for quite a while.. but i do visit here as much as i can.. its more like addiction to me... anyway its just a question.. just tell me wut you guys think.. and "no you shouldn't" and "why are you leaving?"sort of posts are not acceptable...

My Input ..

1) I am too OLD.. should stay out and let new generation throng Gupshup...

Your turn!
            u shudnt leave gs coz u being old.remember old age is second childhood
            Shahid Afridi in Green, has rocked the cradle of the Shivangi Dixit in Blue

Comment

Hey aleezay u r not leaving Gs only but u r leaving ur friends its quiet easy to leave ni forum or ni other chat room but damn hard to leave friends coz
              its really very difficult to find such nice friends
              m new here but will try my best to not to loose ni of my friend
              Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

ya..plz don leave being old is not an excuse...
                ~tughe iss tarha say hum yaad karnay lagay hain
                laho ban kay ansoo barasnay lagay hain~

Comment

you shuld stay and honor the new generation w/ ur wisdom
                  Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

Working...
                  X