This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siddiqui

rather than flooding in everyone elses threads....and messing their threads up...from now on if u have anything to say to me....say it here.

so what else do u have to say?
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Re: Siddiqui

lol Aunty forgive me..
    I dont know what u want.. u challenge the gs i accept ur challenge u got annoyed.. i said in my opinion shoaib is the best u got annoyed... u called me a kid out of respect im callen u aunty u getting annoyed.. u warn me and shoaib and than u got annoyed by our responses.. what do u want us to do.
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~
    Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Comment

have nothing to say? ok, whenever u get the urge to say soemthing stupid again....just feel free to say it here

right now Im going.....got things to do. but u keep posting and next time im here, I'll read wot pearls of wisdom ur brain comes up with

bye for now

Comment

if u open a thread like i am the best in arguments obviously ppl will laugh
        Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessSiddiqui
          lol Aunty forgive me..
          I dont know what u want.. u challenge the gs i accept ur challenge u got annoyed.. i said in my opinion shoaib is the best u got annoyed... u called me a kid out of respect im callen u aunty u getting annoyed.. u warn me and shoaib and than u got annoyed by our responses.. what do u want us to do.
          I just wanted you to leave me alone. and not reply to every one of my posts....dont mention my name again.....I didnt want to know you. was that too much to ask for As I said, I know the truth about you....ive been told....and after that, ive decided I dont want to talk to you. so all I wanted is for you to leave me alone.

if in the future u have anytihng to say to me....say it here.....

Comment

nothing to say i cant believe u made me the highlight of ur every response in gs.. im a princess in my dreams right but like i said im a queen in ur worst nightmares... dont need to get heated just relax

Comment

if u open a thread like i am the best in arguments obviously ppl will laugh
              no1 else had a problem with it except you. and if u dont like something, u ignore it. As far as Im aware you are not the Moderator here....so dont act like one.

Comment

nothing to say i cant believe u made me the highlight of ur every response in gs.. im a princess in my dreams right but like i said im a queen in ur worst nightmares... dont need to get heated just relax
                its the other way round....check all the threads....and you are the one who first commented on everything I say....I replied in Anwaars thread and u talked about mee.....I replied in many others and u started talking to me. get a life....go enjoy ur party.

Im going. BYE

Comment

actuallly i will say whatever i want wherever i want.. n u found out the truth about me.. wow.. im so worried.. lol.. on gs u found the truth of someone in NJ US and u sitten in UK.. come on talk sensible or dont talk

Comment

^that still doesnt change the fact that I know wot kind of person u r. some1 i have no respect for. hence just leave me alone. I dont want to know you. why cant u get that thru ur peanut sized brain. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse
                      its the other way round....check all the threads....and you are the one who first commented on everything I say....I replied in Anwaars thread and u talked about mee.....I replied in many others and u started talking to me. get a life....go enjoy ur party.

Im going. BYE
                      omg u need to grow up a little and than have a adult convo.. but if u even refer to me in ur comments umm i will do what i want.. lol..

Comment

^dont refer to me. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS MENTIONED MY NAME IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD. ur like a stalker. leave me alone....and go and enjoy urself with ur guy friends im sure u'll have fun

and this is the last time im saying it....BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^that still doesnt change the fact that I know wot kind of person u r. some1 i have no respect for. hence just leave me alone. I dont want to know you. why cant u get that thru ur peanut sized brain. ?
                          aunty ... jee... no dissrespect... but hunnie chill out wt the nonsense talk i aint make fun of u n expect a maturity level brain of urs not to do da same,... dont start with the dissing cuz i wil make u cry and ruin ur every post.. dont test me..

Comment

hunnie me n my friends will enjoy but u try to get a life.. and work on ur revisions.. cuz u know every one cares about ur revisions... u stupid loser in life.. who has nothing to do.. but come on GS and start challenges and when others win ur challenge u have no sportsmen spirit,, give up ur dum.. and thats enuff from me..

Comment

no1 else had a problem with it except you. and if u dont like something, u ignore it. As far as Im aware you are not the Moderator here....so dont act like one.
                              this is about opinions hunnie and my opinion is ur thread was a challenge that i accepted u stupid b**** grow up and than come talk to me

Comment

Working...
                              X