I walk Alone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I walk Alone...

I walk a lonely road, The only one I that have ever known....
    Don't know were it goes, but its home to me and I walk alone..... I walk this empty street, On the Blvd. of Broken Dreams.. Where the city sleeps.. And I'm the only one and I walk alone... My shadows the only one that walks beside me.. My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating.. Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me.. Till then I walk alone.... Aah Aaah aaH aaaaah Aah aaah I walk alone, I walk alone...

-GREEN DAY

Do you guys ever get this feeling whenever you feel down....
    Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Re: I walk Alone...

nope.
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

Indeed I do.. very nice lyrics...
      *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~
      Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Comment

Yeah i believe that everyone must experience some sort of difficulty in their lives.. you cant be livin in the skies for ever.. but some people tend to keep their problems hidden and then you think that your the only one with such problems ..
        Khudi koh kar buland itna, Kay har takdeer say pehlay, Khuda banday seh khud puchaay... bataaaa... teri raaza kya hay ?!? - ALLAMA IQBAL

Comment

you're obviously not the only one with problems...every1 has them. its life

Comment

ok like i said the lyrics are perfect n yes we all have problems and im sure every normal mature person can relate to these lyrics when they feel this ways.. and those that say no are obviously not understanding english..
            Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Comment

ofcourse just felt like posting those lyrics caz was listening to that song

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessSiddiqui
                ok like i said the lyrics are perfect n yes we all have problems and im sure every normal mature person can relate to these lyrics when they feel this ways.. and those that say no are obviously not understanding english..
                maybe ud have to be an immature American kid to be able to relate to them.

Comment

totally disagree... Whoah immature american kid, dude thats such a bias statement. Do you have something against americans caz i'm pretty sure anyone of any ethnicity at some point would be able to relate..

Comment

Id rather relate to my religion than some silly lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse
                      ditto....I am feeling EXACTLY the same way.....so these days I mostly listen to Abrar-ul-haq.
                      Ring a bell?

Next time your missing your homeland why don't you relate to your religion rather than some silly lyrics
                      Word of Advice: Try not to contradict yourself when your trying to boost your ego by posting..

Comment

Originally posted by Sayonee
                        Ring a bell?

Next time your missing your homeland why don't you relate to your religion rather than some silly lyrics
                        Word of Advice: Try not to contradict yourself when your trying to boost your ego by posting..
                        hmmmmmmmmm AdiVce
                        **Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
                        *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

impulse why would u contradict urself especially in someone elses thread u should ignore the threads u dont want to reply to .. duh someone told me that.. wink wink
                          hammad- are u spellchecking?

Comment

good night

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessSiddiqui
                              impulse why would u contradict urself especially in someone elses thread u should ignore the threads u dont want to reply to .. duh someone told me that.. wink wink
                              hammad- are u spellchecking?
                              iam not a teacher
                              **Life is just LikE Diing Doong**
                              *********TeRe__BiN********

Comment

Working...
                              X