Women and freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Women and freedom

The more I see women in the western world and the way they act and behave, specially the desi women (married and non alike, No discrimination). The more I feel that maybe taliban was right in the way they kept their women. Now granted some of the practices like shooting them in stadium and other such practices were a bit harsh, but women should never forget their place in society, they are second to man according to all scriptures. Women should not lash out at men even on the internet and speak/write in a manner that is acceptable to man.
    Similarly while I am all for a woman driver, going to college etc. But once she is done with college she should become a wife bear kids and help the man get another wife (if that is necessary). Woman belongs in the kitchen.
    Now I am sure that many guppies either dont have the guts to step forward and agree with me , but I dont care. I want to hear from Guppans and specially the mod squad guppans that grew up in big towns like Karachi, Lahore. I come from a small village and we contain our women very well. Long live Kaka Khel.
    Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Re: Women and freedom

oh Lord

Verizon = instigator

Sure, If a woman allows you to contain her, she deserves you

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
    Someday we gonna dance with those lions
    Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Yea baby yea, veri speaks my language...

What do u call a girl like this in ur veri mini dict doc...???
      I raced @200kph, crashed & survived. If you havent seen God, your not driving fast enough.

Comment

My suggestion go back to school to learn to put forth sarcasm in a more subtle manner. Its sorta sad to see you make a fool of yourself.
        "Today in heaven they opened up a new chest dedicated to charity. It's name ?"

Comment

whats wrong w/ women having freedom. id kill someone if they tried to take my freedom away from me. and there is no freakin away i would spend my life havin kids and in the kitchen (unless i was makin cupcakes!)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Queen
            My suggestion go back to school to learn to put forth sarcasm in a more subtle manner. Its sorta sad to see you make a fool of yourself.
            MQ thread has nothing to do with you, it doesnt apply to you.
            Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Originally posted by Verizon
              The more I see women in the western world and the way they act and behave, specially the desi women (married and non alike, No discrimination). The more I feel that maybe taliban was right in the way they kept their women. Now granted some of the practices like shooting them in stadium and other such practices were a bit harsh, but women should never forget their place in society, they are second to man according to all scriptures. Women should not lash out at men even on the internet and speak/write in a manner that is acceptable to man.
              Similarly while I am all for a woman driver, going to college etc. But once she is done with college she should become a wife bear kids and help the man get another wife (if that is necessary). Woman belongs in the kitchen.
              Now I am sure that many guppies either dont have the guts to step forward and agree with me , but I dont care. I want to hear from Guppans and specially the mod squad guppans that grew up in big towns like Karachi, Lahore. I come from a small village and we contain our women very well. Long live Kaka Khel.
              lol a start of another interesting thread

MQ thread has nothing to do with you, it doesnt apply to you.
              true
              Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly...Verizon is right...

I Base my decision on his knowledge of what went on behind the shooting of that women and other such practices...
                Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

dumbass.
                  I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

Comment

once she is done with college she should become a wife bear kids and help the man get another wife (if that is necessary). Woman belongs in the kitchen.
                    are you kidding?

Comment

Yes he is. Verizon's an instigator
                      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Verizon, i have been saying the same for a long time. unfortunately every time I tell that to my gori wife I end up on the couch...what's up with that?
                        Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Even more amazing you allow it..... why's that?

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                          Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                          Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

You can babble your entire life and not get a single woman to agree with your BS.

Drop it already!
                            My God is none of your business...

Comment

Dang...minah..Do I have to explain why I allow it...its the famous one liner "You are not getting any......"
                              Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X