• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photocrash

Ouch.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1399668.html

Re: Photocrash

At least the guy lived. If you remember, a lot of times photographers and journalists are blamed when they are covering deaths or severe human tragedy. Like that Vietnam photographer, or those who photographed Diana's crash etc. Its a tough job. Seems this guy was waiting for someone to flip, with his camera ready. Pretty blah!
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Reminds me of the mishaps that take place in Pakistan during a heavy downpour...
      I raced @200kph, crashed & survived. If you havent seen God, your not driving fast enough.

Comment

Sort of reminds me of some of those wildlife/animal documentaries. Everybody boo hoos and cries when they see the video of the little French poodle getting too close to the river who gets eaten by the crocodile lieing in wait. The photographer has been hiding behind a bush for hours just waiting for the innocent poodle to get close enough to be eaten.
        "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Working...
        X