Beauty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beauty

Thus far I had assumed that the beholding of beauty as an equivilant to all things white was a predominantly Coloured Folk attitude - aggrivated by centuries of colonialism and invasion coupled with a severe complex. However today I heard something that not only pissed me off to the Nth degree, but prooved otherwise.

In my "group of friends" I have one friend, Pakistani, half arab who is extremely attractive. She has very western features and looks almost white. Annother of my companions, who is very much white and leggy and blonde commented.

"She is Fit for an Asian" "She almost looks white"

Excuse me?

I had indeed heard correctly. Look at image three and you will see very attractive pakistani models bending in all sorts of directions to look as white as possible, at the expense of their integrity and self respect.

If this were true - and all white was gold-esqe, then why would I see Ash rai (an average looker) adorn my Boots stores?

Freaking stupid khoti. Thinking she has freakin monopoly on looks becasue her ancestors were blood thirsty ill educated savages (the saxons).

O and one more thing. Asian women are CURVY as a rule, not freaking tooth picks. Tooth picks are ugly and things you use to dislodge food from teeth.

I want to see more curvy models damnit
    rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band rubber band

Re: Beauty

O and what the hell is with women shaped like rectangles???

Big long rectantagles. Who finds 6 foot tall rectangles sexy? Anyone?

Comment

I used to have a thing for anorexic girls. They are so handleable.

Comment

^^ and you don't have to spend money on dinner
        "A woman has got to be able to say, and not feel guilty, 'Who am I, and what do I want out of life?' She mustn't feel selfish and neurotic if she wants goals of her own, outside of husband and children"

Comment

They look crap with/without clothes. I dont see the attraction.

Comment

I guess it must be the dominant factor. I mean I could life one up on the palm of my hand.

Comment

Hiccup, your blond friend was just expressing her opinion girl ...there are probably hundreds of thousands or even millions of people on this planet who would find you more attractive than your "white " companion.... having said that there are probably the same amount who find you "not their cup of tea"

just think of practically all the people in the Indian sub continent and probably the Mid east who dont find black people agreeable to look at.
              Everybody is entitled to have their version of "pretty" or "attractive"

just think of the poor Australian aborigines.... everyone in the world seems to agree that they are ugly!
              May your every wish be granted...
              Ancient chinese curse

Comment

I never understood the asian pre-occupation with whitening. Asian gals are so very beautiful, mystical, dark-n-dangerous eyes etc etc. Be proud of what you are and what you have whether snow white or ebony black. Truly, if you feel beautiful then others perceive you that way also.

Comment

daisay, it wasnt that she found her more attractive than me. I am a gorgeous midget.

My point was, we have (as a culture) little respect for the way we look - and thus nor do others.

why have models representing asian women with bodies representing those of our fairer counterparts? Our bodies on a whole are not shaped like rectangles, why bother forcing ourselves to look that way when we are fine as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by funguy
                    I used to have a thing for anorexic girls. They are so handleable.
                    Something here funguy. Probably something to do with living in a super sized world, they balance everything out.

Comment

what the hell is a rectangle body?

Comment

right on, on that same note, why let slim and slender define handsomeness in men, Tids or Tonds are very much a feature of our national configuration.

pakistani men are also very curvy!!
                        Din-e-Mullah fee sabeelillah fasad (Allama Iqbal)

Comment

Originally posted by ravage

Time for me to leave this thread...

Comment

A rectangle body is o _
                            - |- << note the box shape. close up would be: |_| < no curves
                            / \

if u see what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by ravage
                              right on, on that same note, why let slim and slender define handsomeness in men, Tids or Tonds are very much a feature of our national configuration.

slim guys are ugly

Comment

Working...
                              X