Torontonians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torontonians

finally its da long weeeeeeeeeeekend! yay!

Well, tommorow we are hauling a boat down to lake algonquin park camping for couple days!

Whats on your menu for the LONGWEEKEND? Sheesha tonight?
    Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.

Re: Torontonians

Furqi ,, yaar tail kiya bhaoo hai,,, weekend pay tank full kerna hai,,
    *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
    Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

hahahah..aaj kaal jaani tail susta hai fikar na karo yaar..agar..50% discount chai yeh tu mere gas station pay ajaoo..shaiyaad free mein bhi deh doon
      Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm. Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.

Comment

Originally posted by Furqan
        hahahah..aaj kaal jaani tail susta hai fikar na karo yaar..agar..50% discount chai yeh tu mere gas station pay ajaoo..shaiyaad free mein bhi deh doon
        -------------------cvabn--------------------

Hawww hai,, (CG style) ,, Tail walay kab say tail sasta 50/% baichnay lagay,,,,

Challo theek hai,,, mai aya phir *grabs my chopper key & jacket* :elmo:

Serious ,, I am driving down to NJ this week end,,,
        *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
        Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

..how does cleaning out my apartmen, scrubbing the balcony floor, getting my thumbs green and sleeping sound?!
          22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .

Comment

SLEEPING all weekend and watching the pak wi 2nd odi had a very very long week
            HUM BHI BEY SAHARA TUM BHI BEY SAHARA
            FITTAY MUNN HAMARA FITTAY MUNN TUMHARA

Comment

koi mujhe bhi lay jayye park main..........kissi jhoolay walay park main......:rotato: ..........
              Majbori ka dosra naam 'Shukriya'

Comment

yeahhh longg weekend i am gonna sleep sleep and sleep a little more!!
                ~tughe iss tarha say hum yaad karnay lagay hain
                laho ban kay ansoo barasnay lagay hain~

Comment

and on top of that only one homework...which i will do on monday night(12)....
                  ~tughe iss tarha say hum yaad karnay lagay hain
                  laho ban kay ansoo barasnay lagay hain~

Comment

what i am gonna be doin in this long weekend is to take care of my mom as she is in Humber River Hospital which is in Finch... shes in very critical condition.. she has some kind of heart prob.
                    Patta patta boota boota haal hamaara jaane hai
                    Jaane na jaane gul he na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Comment

its a special long weekend
                      because weather is supposed to be N I C E - for a change
                      If every country in the world is in debt
                      Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

Frozen_Fire: I pray that your mother recovers soon, ameen.

My only plan is to force myself to finish the group assignment and email this assignment and another one to the group members. Plus, I gotta do lotsa reading for school and have to study for the upcoming midterm exam. And lots more studying to do. :s

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenFire
                          what i am gonna be doin in this long weekend is to take care of my mom as she is in Humber River Hospital which is in Finch... shes in very critical condition.. she has some kind of heart prob.
                          May God grant her quick and full recovery inshaAllah... our prayers are with her. Let us know if we can help in any way.
                          For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

will be working, normally its 8 and 1/2 hours and now it will be 10 a day on this loooooooooong weekend
                            hmhmmm....
                            Life is straight as a jalebi, sweet yet...Twisted!

Comment

frozen, may allah bless her and us with all the health of the world aameen..

working this weekend, victoria day, next weekend, already worked last 2 weekends, work is too busy, hitting the BUSIEST season of the year, so working all weekends of may.. (pretty much)
                              thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
                              -faizy

Comment

Working...
                              X