in team we have weird khaleefaaz..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in team we have weird khaleefaaz..

BUT after hearing such speeches, i doubt if people will still worry about their personal accomplishments any more..
    • team canada 2004 event speech
      i dunno what to say really, 3 minutes, to the biggest battle of our professional lives, all comes down to today..

we heal, this team, we're gonna recover, inch by inch, play by play, to a finish, we're in hell rite now, gentlemen, believe me, and, we can stay here, let the sh!t kicked outta us, or we can fight our way back, into the light, we can climb outta hell, one inch at a time.

now i cant do it for ya, i'm too old..

u know, when u get old in life, things get taken from u, i mean, thats part of life, u only learn that, when u start losing stuff, u find out, life is gaining inches, because the margin for error, is so small, i mean, 1 half a step too late, or too early, and you dont quite make it, one half second too slow, or too fast, and u dont quite catch it, the inches we need are everyyyyywhere around us, they are in every minute, every second, ON THIS TEAM, WE FIGHT FOR THAT INCH!

on this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch, because we know, when we add up all those inches, thats gonna make the faakin difference between winnin and losin, living'n dyin..

i'm sayin this, in any fight, its the guy whose willin to die whose gonna get that extra inch! and i know, if i'm gonna have any life anymore, is because i'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because THATS WHAT LIVIN IS! s.i.x inches, IN FRONT OF YO FACE!

now i cant make u do it, u gotta look at the guy next to u, look into his eyes, now i think u're gonna c a guy, who'll go that inch with ya, u're gonna see a guy, who will sacrifice himself, for THIS team, because he knows, when it comes down to it, u're gonna do the same for him, thats the team gentlemen, and either we fight NOW! as a team or we will die.....

....as individuals..
    thanks for pulling head outta your ass long enough to read my post, then highlighting & reading this. Signed:
    -faizy

Re: in team we have weird khaleefaaz..

i dont get..
    "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

what inch.. ? 2.5 cms.. ? u mean.. ?
      Huh?
      :|

Comment

^ I think its 3.11281 ...squared.
        "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

minus 2.5
          Huh?
          :|

Comment

Working...
          X