The Guppy Tree types!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Guppy Tree types!

I can't help thinking what tree would be a best match for each guppie here...so join in if u like....here's a few below!

Some of the guppies are like evergreens of gupland...e.g.

-Azkar (the tall chinaar tree... the monchain on his nick pic reminds me of it)

-Muzna ( the graceful Green Pine tree)

- Fraudia (I can't help associating him to a chestnut tree, full of busy squirrels hopping around)

-Roman ( The pesky pine tree which u if ever lean on leaves that transparent sticky goop on ur shirt which won't wash off no matter what u do with it but rather get more stickier and irritating)

-Hayaa (a huge blue pine she’d rather prefer, although personaliy to me she’s that pink crabapple tree which in spring is in full bloom looking so spectacular and cheery)

-Sabah (hmm…no specific tree in mind, but she’s certainly the evergreen of gup)

-Desi Munda & Umar Talib (I’ve to think about a tree to go with u guys yet) also manages to serve as ‘constants’ in the equation of gup.
    Oh wait,Queer, Gizzy and Mem Sahib also qualify. At least they’ve been around since I can recall.

Majority of the other guppies (which mostly are not mentioned above) end up as ‘barsati meindak’ Showing when the spring is in full bloom, dancing partying away, but as another winter come by around the corner, gup is infested yet by a new set of young guppies bopping up and down like the tadpoles in the pond. Lets see how long u guys last *smirks*

Oh yeah the tree naming ceremony…ok here’s a few of new guppies I’ve managed to submit to my memory

-Shahreen (this is a promising guppy a loyalist)
    Hmm.. Shahreen reminds me of a big oak tree. She’s a tough lady from what I’ve perceived. Although as delicate and pure as a daisy.

-Malik(the racing guy from Peshawar) A keekar ka drakht. Pretty and green but has good defense mechanism.

-Sara(with added numerals to her nick) A big weeping willow tree.

-Samuel: A naughty red apple tree.

-Shikra: A banana tree. Tall and very leafy plus green. *lol* think of it really.

Ok enuf for now….
    TTFN!
    DB
    Last edited by Daysee Behna; May 19, 2005, 09:47 PM.

Re: The Guppy Tree types!

Originally posted by Daysee Behna
    I can't help thinking what tree would be a best match for each guppie here...so join in if u like....here's a few below!

Some of the guppies are like evergreens of gupland...e.g.

-Azkar (the tall chinaar tree... the monchain on his nick pic reminds me of it)

-Muzna ( the graceful Green Pine tree)

- Fraudia (I can't help associating him to a chestnut tree, full of busy squirrels hopping around)

-Roman ( The pesky pine tree which u if ever lean on leaves that transparent sticky goop on ur shirt which won't wash off no matter what u do with it but rather get more stickier and irritating)

-Hayaa (a huge blue pine she’d rather prefer, although personal to be she’s that pink crabapple tree which in spring is in full bloom looking so spectacular and cheery)

-Sabah (hmm…no specific tree in mind, but she’s certainly the evergreen of gup)

-Desi Munda & Umar Talib (I’ve to think about a tree to go with u guys yet) also manages to serve as ‘constants’ in the equation of gup.
    Oh wait,Queer, Gizzy and Mem Sahib also qualify. At least they’ve been around since I can recall.

Majority of the guppies end up as ‘barsati meindak’ Showing when the spring is in full bloom, dancing partying away, but as another winter come by around the corner, gup is infested yet by a new set of young guppies bopping up and down like the tadpoles in the pond. Lets see how long u guys last *smirks*

Oh yeah the tree naming ceremony…ok here’s a few of new guppies I’ve managed to submit to my memory

-Shahreen (this is a promising guppy a loyalist)
    Hmm.. Shahreen reminds me of a big oak tree. She’s a tough lady from what I’ve perceived. Although as delicate and pure as a daisy.

-Malik(the racing guy from Peshawar) A keekar ka drakht. Pretty and green but has good defense mechanism.

-Samuel: A naughty red apple tree.

-Shikra: A banana tree. Tall and very leafy plus green. *lol* think of it really.

Ok enuf for now….
    TTFN!
    DB
    so sad..im not even on it (not suprised....considering ive only been at gs for a week or so) but still so so sad
    ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
    *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

*lol* I've yet to know u to name u a tree with much thought involved in the process u know

Comment

Majority of the other guppies (which mostly are not mentioned above) end up as ‘barsati meindak’
        hahahahahahahahaha!
        ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
        Shikra was here.

Comment

u r a cactus
          If every country in the world is in debt
          Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

*lol* I've yet to know u to name u a tree with much thought involved in the process u know
            why's that?
            ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
            *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
            *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

Jam's Bound: Voops I forgot to mention you. *lol* sure thing thats my favourite types...although my sasoon ma didn't allowed me to plant any in Lahore resident *sniffle* She was saying about them being somfin bora shagun? Which was obviously *waay over my head no clue*

U are a big tall lean Red Fern Tree!

Angelic Desi, let me get to know u first eh ;-)

ps. Shikry...that maiduk thing is sooo true! I'm not the first to say so
              Last edited by Daysee Behna; May 19, 2005, 10:00 PM. Reason: Dang desi angel is fast.

Comment

Khayaal e khaatir e Ehbaab chahiyaay har damm
                Anees Thaais na lag jaiey abgeenooN koo

:halo:

Comment

KIAAAAAAAAAAA? I so don't get shairy ...

Comment

Awww... I getit now...tad bit Ahem?! Wait does that goes in my favor or urs? Or is it one of them gila shikwa sorta kinda types???

Comment

yeah its a gallaa SaRaaa shikraa type thing

Comment

^

I know I'll be seeing alot more though from others. But welcome...and blasht away ....it'll be a nice way to refresh my rusty memory ;-)

Comment

mairay shikray koo kuch mat kehnaa
                          main joo chahoon keh sakta hooN

laikin agar kissi aur nay mairee haaN main HaaN millai tu uss ki khair nahi

Comment

^are u calling Shikra =shikray?
                            To me u all qualify as tadpoles currently *ho ha* really! Although I'll make an exception and promote the two of u to a rank of a maidak...but then I just have to, have to say my favourite phrase in Pushto

Chindakha pa lotay okhata
                            No wa'ee chay kabul may okato

Meanings: The frog climbed a rock and exclaimed: I saw kabul!
                            Last edited by Daysee Behna; May 19, 2005, 10:19 PM. Reason: had to translate kana...!

Comment

OMG do you mean me??? Wow I feel so .... strange...
                              Tell me is it good being a big weeping willow tree?? :-|
                              The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Working...
                              X