Amerikkka Causes Lake to Disappear Near Moscow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amerikkka Causes Lake to Disappear Near Moscow

Amerikkkan involvement in the overnight disappearance of a lake near Moscow is suspected by local villagers. It never ceases to amaze me how technologically great and powerful our country really is. Wish we could suck all the oil out of the ground in the Middle East this easily.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A Russian village was left baffled Thursday after its lake disappeared overnight.

NTV television showed pictures of a giant muddy hole bathed in summer sun, while fishermen from the village of Bolotnikovo looked on disconsolately.

"It is very dangerous. If a person had been in this disaster, he would have had almost no chance of survival. The trees flew downwards, under the ground," said Dmitry Zaitsev, a local Emergencies Ministry official interviewed by the channel.

Officials in Nizhegorodskaya region, on the Volga river east of Moscow, said water in the lake might have been sucked down into an underground water-course or cave system, but some villagers had more sinister explanations.

"I am thinking, well, America has finally got to us," said one old woman, as she sat on the ground outside her house.

http://today.reuters.com/news/newsAr...IA-LAKE-DC.XML
    "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Re: Amerikkka Causes Lake to Disappear Near Moscow

Darn it, we are having a mini drought here, where do they put all that extra water?

lol, anyway, go figure.......
    "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
    Someday we gonna dance with those lions
    Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Haha, fools. Little do they know the Jews have taken the water to Israel to keep the Dead Sea alive.

For Dead Sea, a Slow and Seemingly Inexorable Death

EIN GEDI, When the Ein Gedi Spa opened in 1986 to pamper visitors with massages, mud wraps and therapeutic swims, customers walked just a few steps from the main building to take their salty dip in the Dead Sea.

Nineteen years later, the water level has dropped so drastically that the shoreline is three-quarters of a mile away. A red tractor hauls customers to the spa's beach and back in covered wagons.

-more-
      http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...051802400.html

Comment

myvoice,

did u ask the woman her religion? She must be muslim to say such a thing !
        Compulsory course for fundos: Gitmo Diversity training

Comment

^ or may be it was you in woman's disguise?

Comment

well atleast u know muslims arent the only one in the world who dont like big evil amrikans.
            - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

^ Actually, it will be quicker to make a list of people who actually like Americans. But you know what... Americans couldn't care less. Atleast those on this forum don't, except Pinstripe Danda... he is afraid of another attach by the "loonies".
              "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

the only ppl who attack him are the ones who are attacked by him first faisal.
                - I swear to drunk I am not God :-/

Comment

You talking about Pinstripe Danda or....?
                  "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

faisal what makes you think I am afraid of the loonies? I think loonies make good fodder for ridiculing...you sound a bit
                    Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Abay chal... amnesia ho giya hai kiya? Go read your own posts from yesterday

Comment

I think you are mistaking me for some apologist for US actions. I think what we are doing is absolutely right around the world and in fact we should be even more forceful...arab world is a yesteryear place, invest in Israel more and more and help them civilize these people, work with partners in Asia and leave Europe to become old and arthritic...USA..USA>>USA

Comment

Right.

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showpost....4&postcount=30

Comment

Where is fear exibited there? chal bay..took the fight to the loonies in their back yard..and just as loonies act..they comply with killing their own sane countrymen and faithfuls. Cooky freaks..

Comment

"MV, one should worry exactly because of this"

Comment

Working...
                              X