im comin 2 pak!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im comin 2 pak!

salam everyone. i been away for a few days. hope ur all ok! hope u all remember me. (lol i only recently joined up) neways. am goin pakistan june 2nd...jus over 2 weeks!!
    aaaaah...im goin pakistan after 13 years! such a longggggggggg timee!

what can i expect from da moment i get der?????

thx for ya help guppies!
    “Be content with what Allah has given you, and you will be the richest of people.”

Re: im comin 2 pak!

Yea!! I remember you.!!! .... and omgggggggggggg 13 years!!! that's A LOT You're gonna have so much fun!

Comment

i knowww i cant wait sis! honest! ive been all over da world, turkey, dubai, spain, italy, saudi arabia...jus been such a longggggg time not been back home

gunna be emotional once we get 2 azad kashmir. We used 2 live right next to the border before then had 2 move away, lost a cousin in the fightin. guna visit his grave..inshallah....dyin 2 make dua there.

apart from all that...ive heard so muchhhhhhh! i heard places like karachi, islamabad are so modern these days! guna be goin everywhere..yoohoo!
      “Be content with what Allah has given you, and you will be the richest of people.”

Comment

which part of azad kashmir r u from?

Comment

im going tooo bro !

WOOOHOO!! We're gunna party like its HAWTTTTTT! which it will be
          "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

You just made a fool out of yourself. Now all of Pak knows and I'm pretty sure some body is planning out on how to kidnap you.

Idiot.
            God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Comment

^ its karachi.
              Not mexico.
              "Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

^^Thats worse lol!
                God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Comment

wow, 13 years thats a long time, i went two years but i heard it has changed a lot since then.

Comment

Duuuuuuddeee! You broke my record. I was at 11 maybe 12 when I had enf and i went back home.
                    Very bad time you picked to go back though. June????
                    My friends said If I ever come in jun/july they will kill me. hehehe because its so hot and I will probably drag them around when I want to see the city etc.
                    [ M ] - Awesome Wedding Photographer + Videographer in Canada

Comment

You can expect there to be garmi and machar....oh gosh I went in August saw lizards....I watched them suck up little flies with their tounge...it was pretty cool. You can expect somewhat of a modern culture growing there.....tanktops are sold in bazaars in Lahore. Food is good....but drink boiled water otherwise u might end up living in the hospital or the bathroom. And if u have small cousins...they will be wild most likely....oh and expect to change colors... ..no matter how much sun tan lotion you use.....I think thats about it for now....other than that have fun and u better post pics on gs when u get back.
                      Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                      Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                      Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

IM LEAVING FOR PAKILAND ON THE JUNE 23rd or 24th i dunno.

Comment

i m leavin on june 8
                          Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

Originally posted by RoCKiSTaN
                            You just made a fool out of yourself. Now all of Pak knows and I'm pretty sure some body is planning out on how to kidnap you.

Idiot.
                            nahhhhh...u dont say? shutup u tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar_UK786
                              salam everyone. i been away for a few days. hope ur all ok! hope u all remember me. (lol i only recently joined up) neways. am goin pakistan june 2nd...jus over 2 weeks!!
                              aaaaah...im goin pakistan after 13 years! such a longggggggggg timee!

what can i expect from da moment i get der?????

thx for ya help guppies!
                              well considering i myself havent been there for 15 yrs all i remember of pakistan is me chasing bakriyan and eating gunne
                              ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
                              *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
                              *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

Working...
                              X