** Message from PrincessSiddiqui **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** Message from PrincessSiddiqui **

This is to clear last nights topic... as most of u know I almost never come on GS ... yes I opened a thread for Farman Shoaib Akther but that was my opinion and sorry Anwaar I didn't mean to offend u or impulse I don't think I offended u... as I mentioned in the thread.. at night my cousin was on my id and answering qustions.. and heres my view on this ....

1st my opinion wont change... Farman a.k.a Shoaib Akther is the best
    2nd there is no reason to argue on such a immature topic it's just my opinion noone is comparing the two Anwaar n Shoaib... its just giving credit to a friend of 5 years...
    3rd .. Impulse u say having a lot of posts means ur flooding and u have no life.. than explain to me what GS is? Its just a way to get to know ppl.. n talk to ppl u dont know about junk stuff... so isn't that wasting ur time.. as far as I am concerned I only come about once every 2-3 days... and even that just cuz i am fast in responding I type responses to all the posts.. n disrespecten me thru my cousin thinken its me is immaturity.... neways.... i can care less about what happened last night but u need to chill out it's just GS dont loose ur sleep... I was just giving credit to my best friend... not comparing the two if u read the thread clearly....
    4th .. Fatima.. lol u made me ur big sister ... shukriya... n sisters dont get mad over something stupid wat happened btw u n faraz is btw u two....grl im part of ur gang for sure... lol...
    5th ... sorry if my cousin offended anyone last night..or if my thread offened anyone.. but I still feeel My Farman shoaib akther is the best....
    6th.... thanks to everyone who posted positive responses to my thread about Shoaib ... thanks a lot

KH ... take care
    Last edited by PrincessSiddiqui; May 18, 2005, 06:14 PM. Reason: change of mind
    *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~
    Everyday you live, live to the fullest who knows if there is a tommorow... Bismallah

Re: ** Message from PrincessSiddiqui **

hahahaha omg lol I dunno what's so funny....

Aight faiza baji, that's good it's cool between me and u...

o and u said that impulse is being immature because she was fighting with ur cousin? she didn't know it was your cousin..

p.s. how come ur cousin was calling me "kid"...u been tellin them my age ..i feel so...so ....VIOLATED! lol hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessSiddiqui
      3rd .. Impulse u say having a lot of posts means ur flooding and u have no life.. than explain to me what GS is? Its just a way to get to know ppl.. n talk to ppl u dont know about junk stuff... so isn't that wasting ur time.. as far as I am concerned I only come about once every 2-3 days... and even that just cuz i am fast in responding I type responses to all the posts.. n disrespecten me thru my cousin thinken its me is immaturity.... neways.... i can care less about what happened last night but u need to chill out it's just GS dont loose ur sleep... I was just giving credit to my best friend... not comparing the two if u read the thread clearly....
      4th .. Fatima.. lol u made me ur big sister ... shukriya... n sisters dont get mad over something stupid wat happened btw u n faraz is btw u two....grl im part of ur gang for sure... lol...
      5th ... sorry if my cousin offended anyone last night..or if my thread offened anyone.. but I still feeel My Farman shoaib akther is the best....
      6th.... thanks to everyone who posted positive responses to my thread about Shoaib ... thanks a lot

KH ... take care
      I just have one thing to say to you: grow up

actually make it 2, what the hell are u talking about I didnt say ppl on GS have no life cuz they have high number of posts....quote me where I said that....I just said that a high number of posts distinguishes the flooders from the nonflooders...and it was a joke...and that joke was directed towards Raindance.

Impulse sighzzz (for the first time on GS...this is a record).......

chill out girl...there was no need to open this thread
      ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

btw...I can normally tell from the style of talking who it was...and the style of talking last nite was exactly like the one posted above....so is the above ur cousin too.

ok, im confused now

Comment

wot the hell is goin on in here

Comment

Originally posted by shoaib akhter
            wot the hell is goin on in here
            shoaib u r so funny.

if it was any other guy, and I had made fun of his friend...he wouldve been insulting me right now

Comment

wot

i have no idea wots goin on in here... but lemme call her up n find out...
              and impulse aunty... wottttttttttttt>>????

Comment

wot

i have no idea wots goin on in here... but lemme call her up n find out...
                and impulse aunty... wottttttttttttt>>????
                hey forget it...its nothing that big that u have to call her up about it

its just that shes apologising for her posts last nite...cuz apparently she didnt write them but I think she did

Comment

no .. dat wasn't her and i am 100% sure abt dat...
                  dat was her cousin...

but i dont think she needs to appologise but I am wid her anyway
                  Fayza

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse
                    shoaib u r so funny.

if it was any other guy, and I had made fun of his friend...he wouldve been insulting me right now

HAHHAHAHAA LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

hahahaha lol omg that was funny...*phew*

haha shoaibbb...yea now try calling ME dumb chick....you paagal bhai jaan

Comment

no .. dat wasn't her and i am 100% sure abt dat...
                      dat was her cousin...

but i dont think she needs to appologise but I am wid her anyway
                      Fayza
                      kids

Comment

dumb chick

Comment

dumb chick
                          phatima is more intelligent than some of ur other friends....ahem*mentioning no names*

Comment

phatima is more intelligent than some of ur other friends....ahem*mentioning no names*

omg haha Impulse, you're on a role, mate . haha..looks like some of my funniness is rubbing off onto you

Nah I'm only intelligent when I have to be

Comment

kids
                              ahite aunty jee.. calm down gosh...
                              how abt u go n have some energy drink

Comment

Working...
                              X