Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why you shouldn't move to HOUSTON.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/18/bir....ap/index.html

Like a scene from the horror movie "The Birds," large black grackles are swooping down on downtown Houston and attacking people's heads, hair and backs.

EEEEEEEE!
    God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Re: Why you shouldn't move to HOUSTON.

"Lets not dwell into matters which have already been dealt with 1400 years ago. Go read for yourself, and understand it yourself." Sh. Hamza Yusuf

Comment

another reason all stupid desi cheaters live there
      Shahid Afridi in Green, has rocked the cradle of the Shivangi Dixit in Blue

Comment

hmm Rocki leave HOuston alone if u dont live here doesnt mean u have to say stuff about H town stay in Dallas and dont worry about H town

Comment

ROckistan - you should hear their mating calls.

Originally posted by RoCKiSTaN
          http://<br /> http://www.cnn.com/20....ap/index.html

Like a scene from the horror movie "The Birds," large black grackles are swooping down on downtown Houston and attacking people's heads, hair and backs.

EEEEEEEE!

Comment

hey hey rocki bahi don't say anything bad about my town
            Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

hahahah why you guys getting mad?!?!?! I'm just talking about the BIRDS attacking ya'll! hahahahahahhaha
              God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Comment

i don't trust on cnn , bhat barey barey jhoot boltey hey
                Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

the weather sucks, and they have an overpopulation of desis. just like anyother major us city.

Comment

aight u got ur reazon for not moving to H-TOWN ... since u already shedin .. ager tum per atttack ho gya to bachey kuchey hair bhi jai ge *his avator*
                    !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
                    Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Comment

Working...
                    X