Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TRICK OF MATH - YOU MUST TRY THIS !

Trick of Math
    I used my calculator and you are allowed too!

Take the number of the month you were born( e.g.If born in March, use 3),
    multiply by 4,
    add 13,
    multiply by 25,
    subtract 200,
    add the day of the month on which you were born (e.g. If born on March 21 - use 21),
    multiply by 2,
    subtract 40,
    multiply by 50,
    add the last two digits of the year you were born (e.g. if born on 1992 - use 92,
    subtract 10,500.

Notice anything funny about your answer?
    >
    >
    It should be your Date of Birth (M/D/Y)

Wow thats cool, how did you know that.

Comment

Nice one, what a cool method of working out your date of birth, but how do you know all that?

Comment

That was excellent. What will happen if you do it backward? Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by NYAhmadi:
          That was excellent. What will happen if you do it backward? Just wondering.
          you will find out your day of death?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Frauddia.. you are one big trickster. I tried reversing the formula to calculate my Death Date, and it came out 9/21/89. Which means I died shortly after getting married. Are you sure about this?

Comment

Maybe there was an error in youir calculation or a rounding error, but you should have found it to be the same date as the wedding.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I tried again, it now comes to 6/12/87, over a year before my Wedding Date. May be now it is telling me my “date” date. I don’t know Yar.. why don’t you do it for me.

Comment

This is a simple Allusion trick like the kind I used to make at high school.I can explain it if anyone wants.

Comment

I think the trick here is: All those numbers except the birth-date comes up to a number which is then implanted over by the date of birth that each enters as his own!

Am I correct? Ahmed!

Comment

Not really.Any more guesses?AbdulMalick?

Comment

Ahmadi,

I think you died of a slow death.

Comment

what a long way to find your date of birth . I would only give it to some fool to use this method. .. lol .

Comment

Farhina,
                            Sure! but then the objective is to surprise people with their answer,and the principle employed here can be used to produce more creative tricks!

Comment

Amazing! 12/26/81

------------------
                              Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing all my life!

Comment

Working...
                              X