Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What else didn't happen that we can argue about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What else didn't happen that we can argue about?

I have been sitting on the sidelines, bemused, amused and even a little perplexed by people arguing about things that didn't happen. First, you all argue about US soldiers who did not flush the Koran down the toilet. Then, you pick an argument about Palestinians who did not use pages of the Bible for toilet paper.

The only common strain I can see is that a toilet wasn't involved in either non-incident.

Are things going so well in Iraq, Iran, N. Korea and Afghanistan today that we can't pick a real good fight over something that DID happen? This Gupshup Peace Day didn't turn out too well. Maybe next year.
    "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Re: What else didn't happen that we can argue about?

Those two things may not have happened myvoice, but one thing did happen. Your friends on Gupshup did raise the stature of American values to new heights. The highly trained US military can now be proud that it has (atleast in arguments here presented by well-intentioned US citizens) been proven to be better than all the crappy terrorists and criminals around the world. Its a great day for America!
    "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal
      Those two things may not have happened myvoice, but one thing did happen. Your friends on Gupshup did raise the stature of American values to new heights. The highly trained US military can now be proud that it has (atleast in arguments here presented by well-intentioned US citizens) been proven to be better than all the crappy terrorists and criminals around the world. Its a great day for America!
      Faisal bhai. I'm a lawyer. I don't have any friends.
      "I met the surgeon general - he offered me a cigarette. " --Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

MV..have you ever read the story of why the Indian war of Independance kicked of in 1857?

They use the term the straw that breaks the camels back for a reason..
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

what? GS has a peace day? am sure that didnt happen either...
          O He whose Name is a Remedy, whose remembrance is a Cure, and whose obedience is Wealth!

Have mercy upon him whose capital is hope and whose weapon is tears!

Comment

Sure you do...... people were banned.......the threads quietly grew with little to no argument.....big brother made sure everyone said everything the same, believed the same, prayed the same, there was no questioning The Word or it's interpretation........

*sigh*

I miss PCG
            "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
            Someday we gonna dance with those lions
            Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Originally posted by Faisal
              What has not been proven is if Muslims care if crappy terrorists and criminals around the world defile Islam and its followers. It has been proven that if a kafir magazine has an unnamed source that reports the American military may have offended them, they care enough to riot, kill and call for a Holy War. It's a great day for hypocrisy!

Comment

^ Hahaha... Yes Seminole, yes. Muslims just don't care about crappy terrorists and criminals around the world. I am with you. They should. Its such a shame.
                "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

Originally posted by minah_pa
                  Sure you do...... people were banned.......the threads quietly grew with little to no argument.....big brother made sure everyone said everything the same, believed the same, prayed the same, there was no questioning The Word or it's interpretation........

*sigh*

I miss PCG
                  Wait so who got banned today?? Damn school I miss everything here!
                  The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Working...
                  X