A day of peace at GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A day of peace at GS

You know, with all the mayhem the muslim protesters have caused over a supposed desecration, and guppies following suit. I declare that today May 17th Year of our Lord 2005 be declared a a Guppy day of peace where everyone comes and smokes the peace pipe and chill. We will take up arms tomorrow and be at each others throats should the gitmo prison guards shove a baseball in wrong places, like ears or mouth etc.
    But today lets celebrate peace and pray however we pray to our creator and thank him for what he has given us. A beautiful earth. Look at the trees, their pollen and how it looks for more reproduction (the white cotton like thingy floating in the air), the birds singing, Kids suqealing with laughter running in parks. Moms yapping on their cell phones, pregnant women looking forward to taking care of their new gift, Wise One woofing at all non-muslims. This is nature, lets not ruin it for our kids and future generations, let there be peace.

One by one and one step at a time. Can we build it YES WE CAN.I hope you will support my efforts and truly make it a peace day.
    Thank you
    VERIZON
    Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Re: A day of peace at GS

hahahahha

bless you verizon...this is exaclty what we need! but i think we'r missing a key element that all peace days include, we need a peace symbol to mark our day and make it all the more memorable..

oooo maybes we could have a gupshup wristband?
    I understand, I just don't care.

Comment

You meant this symbol??

Comment

Martin Luther King said that 'True peace is not the absence of
        war; it is the presence of justice..'
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

I am distributing peace necklaces. Buy one get one free for your Christian brother:

[thumb=H]neckalces20375_6766637.JPG[/thumb]

Comment

^^ Bibi Jee today we are all borthers and sistahs. Come give me a

Comment

Whether you agree with gitmo prisoners or not is one thing, but ppl should at least show some respect for human lives, Muslim or not. A baseball should only be shown in others if this world is ready for another 9/11, IMOH. This could be propaganda but making fun of this situation doesn't exactly sound good, to my ears at least. Those who know better should try not to provoke the situation.

Waise happy peace day to all.

Comment

Pentagon: Peace is a temporary condition existing between periods of conflict.
                Boycott Venezuelas State owned Citgo.

Buy Royal Dutch Shell gasoline!

Comment

very good idea brother verizon...let me give u a brotherly hug on this day
                  Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

Peace Brothers and sisters, spread the message of Luv....:love: not war...

Comment

Sabah Waisay can you explain. Do take a deep breath before exlaining cause you just ranted and panted in a huff. There is no sarcasm or propoganda in my peace thread. Waisay.

Comment

What do you want me to explain? This part of your post? Or the fact that you can only provoke ppl to a limit before they start reacting?

"We will take up arms tomorrow and be at each others throats should the gitmo prison guards shove a baseball in wrong places, like ears or mouth etc. "

I wasn't talking about your propoganda, I was refering to the situation.

Comment

I cannot abide by this romantic fluff..for one reason and one reason only and it is both Verizon's and Saba's fault. Kehdoon tumhay!! (p.s. I always think of FF when I those two hindi words)
                          Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Originally posted by sabah
                            What do you want me to explain? This part of your post? Or the fact that you can only provoke ppl to a limit before they start reacting?

"We will take up arms tomorrow and be at each others throats should the gitmo prison guards shove a baseball in wrong places, like ears or mouth etc. "

I wasn't talking about your propoganda, I was refering to the situation.
                            I hate when my fingers type like that.
                            What I meant was that lets fight tomorrow and not today, even if Gitmo prison guards shove baseball bats in wrong places. I didn't want to use arse because then everyone would come jumping down my throat so I used ears and mouths. And ppl still came jumping down my throat. That tells me a lot.
                            All I want is peace.

Comment

Verizon, you are a peace of work my man. No justice no piece. Your idea sucks. Love has never conquered all. Romans didnít go around making love to Egyptians when they conquered that region, nor did the homosexually inclined Ottoman. They conquered the world with ruthless and often painful methods. The only Empire in the history of the world that conquered with love was the Gupta Empire Ė and they were Hindus. You want us to turn into Hindus?

Comment

Working...
                              X