When I was in 2nd GRADE - muhahahhaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was in 2nd GRADE - muhahahhaha

I was home alone and I had to get ready for the picture shoot at school. I knew I had to wear pants and shirt so I told ama the day before and she was going to have it ready for me. I woke up the next morning and ama had gone over my uncles the day before and had totally forgotten about my clothes.

I remember it was like 7 in the morning and my dad was like juldi kero school jana hai cause he was going to drop me off to school.... and of course that same day the phone wasn't working so I couldn't call ama to ask where my clothes were. I simply went in the closet that ama hung my clothes in and took out my black pants. I couldn't find a shirt so I took my shalwar kameez...white one that I had and rolled the bottom of the kameez inside my pants so I looked fat in it but it was my only option. I didn't tell my dad cause he would've stripped me naked and would put clothes on me which I hated cause it was so embarrasing!

Anyway then I went to school and all the kids laughed at me all day long and I couldn't tell why till after a ugly girl came up to me and said, "Why are you wearing your fathers shirt?"

I was like whattttttttt!!! She said look its all cut up from the back and its hanging down.

It looked as if I had a tail cause I was wearing shalwar "KAMEEZ" with dress pants over it.

lol i think its funny...if you don't think so then may god blast you.
    God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Re: When I was in 2nd GRADE - muhahahhaha

LOLLLLLLL...i swear...u had the funniest...yet most embarassing childhood...
    People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Indeed I said, I agree I said, got the whole industry mad at me I said.

Comment

wierdo
        People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

^^ I heard girls dig wierdos.

Comment

u heard wronggg

Comment

I wish u went to my school....i didn't get a chance to laugh....
              Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
              Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
              Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

^haha...same here...

Comment

^^ NYC schools are FUNNNNNN!

Comment

^ I am sure u added a touch of "fun" to it.....so school must of been an adventure....
                    Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                    Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                    Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Working...
                    X