What's wrong with...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with...

Salwar kameez one day , and tank top/Pumas the next day? My frend says I have no style...
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Re: What's wrong with...

nothing in my opinion - as long as you can carry both with equal grace and charm
    If every country in the world is in debt
    Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

u look cute in shalwar qameez sara..

btw its nothing wrong as james uncle said.
      If men can run the world. why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose round your neck?

Comment

its original..no harm in it
        ~Leader of the Nerd Gang ~
        *Also an important member of the Pink Panther Clan*
        *~*~*~*Thread-napper*~*~*~

Comment

sara...u have NO style!!! who wears shalwar kamiz one da...n then a tank top n pumas the nextt????? WHO does that!!!!

mazaak kar rahi hoon...nothing wrong with that..ur friends prolly jealous coz u can wear both things n still look good
          People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

I'm so confused.
            God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Comment

^tell us something new
              People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Originally posted by RoCKiSTaN
                I'm so confused.
                Why u confuzed?
                The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

sara baji errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

arey baji be simple u got a style u know how to be different ever day and unfournatly ur friends does not thats' why tis weired for them so be happy and wear burkha on third day
                  Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

But is that really style? Wearing somethin differnet everyday? :-|

Comment

yes why not yaar , i love to do that different colors different matching different things , one day jeans so other day pants i mean why not
                      Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Hahahahha I just remembered the funniest thing ever!!!!
                        God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Comment

What???

Comment

^kya???

Comment

awwwww dude that was so sweet!

Comment

Working...
                              X