Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston?

anyone here from Houston? I am seriously considering a job opportunity there and was wondering what my fellow Guppies thought about the city....

Re: Houston?

i am from houston , nazi 83 is from houston , hhs(Some number) is from houston

depend what kind of job do u want , legal or illgal jk

allso depend what is ur major
    Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Iam from houston...
      how can i help u dear
      I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
      Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Originally posted by Attia
        Iam from houston...
        how can i help u dear
        jhooti she is from canada
        Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

I have visited Houston a couple of times and really don't care for it. It is a desi + Mexican hub. If you like living around a lot of desis and Mexicans then you'll like it. To me it looked the like the city is expanding w/out planning.

Comment

houston is toooooo hott n humid! i wouldnt recommend working there...
            People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Originally posted by insan
              jhooti she is from canada
              ohh yeah sorry actually i forgot that iam in canada
              never mind near iam in canada thanks for reminding me insan
              I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
              Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

i already have a job offer, i live now in wisconsin so to me, being surrounded by desis (and mexicans) is exciting, also the cost of living is nice and cheap i hear?

where are the places to live/buy a home? i've heard it called little Karachi, is that true?

Comment

I don't live in Houston but I live in New Orleans, which is about 4-5 hours drive from houston and I go there twice or three times a year. It's mostly the house of desis and spanish people. Job market is pretty nice, as far as I know. It's hot and humid just like New Orleans. Yes, the cost of living is fairly cheaper than North. Food prices are fair as well and there are many desi restaurants and shopping centers around. On average, desi food is like 5-6 dollars and ofcourse it depends on what restaurant you go to and how much you eat.

Maybe I love houston because I don't live there and I don't see many desis in New Orleans. What living is really like in houston, only people in Houston can tell.

What kind of job offer do you have? Give some background and maybe people of related field will reply in details keeping that in mind.
                  ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                  Shikra was here.

Comment

my job is in Auditing and I will work in the Galleria area (building office is there)

Comment

i ce , u will like it but u will be away 40 mins from city , i mean from desi area

u will be away from my house 20-25 mins

Comment

Originally posted by TUMS
                        my job is in Auditing and I will work in the Galleria area (building office is there)
                        u live in sugarland.did i meet ur parents in ur absence???
                        Shahid Afridi in Green, has rocked the cradle of the Shivangi Dixit in Blue

Comment

Originally posted by shivangi
                          u live in sugarland.did i meet ur parents in ur absence???

shivangi baji u live in houston ????

Comment

Originally posted by insan
                            shivangi baji u live in houston ????
                            nahi ji just know only sugarland in houston that coz one of my friend got married with a guy in houston and they live in sugarland.i was just pulling tums legs
                            Shahid Afridi in Green, has rocked the cradle of the Shivangi Dixit in Blue

Comment

^ hehehe nice one shivangi baji

Comment

Working...
                              X