Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why why why!!

.... girls love shopping so much...

2nd day in Spain and these two are out for shopping again and I am stuck in hotel room and watching some spainish day time TV and burried under this stupid stuff...

does it happen with all of you ...
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Re: why why why!!

u have 2????
    A breath of wind from the wings of madness

Comment

Originally posted by ReLoAdeD
      .... girls love shopping so much...

2nd day in Spain and these two are out for shopping again and I am stuck in hotel room and watching some spainish day time TV and burried under this stupid stuff...

does it happen with all of you ...

bechara..

thnx 2 mother nature we loooooooooooooooooove shopping.. no1 can stop us..
      ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

O i love love love shopping :love:..

shopping is best sport u know ..

ps: ur in spain ?
        "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Originally posted by Sandleen
          O i love love love shopping :love:..

shopping is best sport u know ..

ps: ur in spain ?
          :yeah: I know its in gnome of girls...

Han na...

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lay-D Honey*~

bechara..

thnx 2 mother nature we loooooooooooooooooove shopping.. no1 can stop us..

yeah I knwo ...

Comment

coz shopping is funnnnnnnnnnnn!!! y wouldnt u like goin out...buying things..for urself??? FUN stuff!
              People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

im a girl and I dont love shopping. I'll only go if I need something and even then ...I'll quickly choose something and get out

it annoys me when mom and sister takes ageesss to shop, so I just go and wait in the car :halo:
                ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

Working...
                X