Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why why why!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    why why why!!

    .... girls love shopping so much...

    2nd day in Spain and these two are out for shopping again and I am stuck in hotel room and watching some spainish day time TV and burried under this stupid stuff...

    does it happen with all of you ...
    A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

    #2
    Re: why why why!!

    u have 2????
    A breath of wind from the wings of madness

    Comment


      #3
      Re: why why why!!

      Originally posted by ReLoAdeD
      .... girls love shopping so much...

      2nd day in Spain and these two are out for shopping again and I am stuck in hotel room and watching some spainish day time TV and burried under this stupid stuff...

      does it happen with all of you ...


      bechara..

      thnx 2 mother nature we loooooooooooooooooove shopping.. no1 can stop us..
      ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

      Comment


        #4
        Re: why why why!!

        O i love love love shopping :love:..

        shopping is best sport u know ..

        ps: ur in spain ?
        "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

        Comment


          #5
          Re: why why why!!

          Originally posted by Sandleen
          O i love love love shopping :love:..

          shopping is best sport u know ..

          ps: ur in spain ?
          :yeah: I know its in gnome of girls...

          Han na...
          A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

          Comment


            #6
            Re: why why why!!

            Originally posted by ~*Lay-D Honey*~


            bechara..

            thnx 2 mother nature we loooooooooooooooooove shopping.. no1 can stop us..

            yeah I knwo ...
            A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

            Comment


              #7
              Re: why why why!!

              coz shopping is funnnnnnnnnnnn!!! y wouldnt u like goin out...buying things..for urself??? FUN stuff!
              People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

              Comment


                #8
                Re: why why why!!

                im a girl and I dont love shopping. I'll only go if I need something and even then ...I'll quickly choose something and get out

                it annoys me when mom and sister takes ageesss to shop, so I just go and wait in the car :halo:
                ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

                Comment

                Working...
                X