What's wrong with cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with cheating?

I overheard a conversation between two students at school and the guy kept on asking the girl why people consider cheating to be so wrong. I was disgusted!

For a moment I thought how people could be so unethical at times, but then again some people just can't resist temptation. Pathetic!

Of course it depends what's cheating to you and your partner. Do white lies count? I think they do. Intentionally deceiving and distorting the truth so your partner doesn't get the true picture is cheating, let alone having sex. Do some people really not feel the guilt? Have some of us become so self-concieted and pro freedom that we don't care if it hurts our relationship?

May be that's why we are having more and more people favoring open relationships...
    My God is none of your business...

Re: What's wrong with cheating?

if there is nothing wrong in putting ears to others' conversations there cud not be much wrong with cheating either....
    Both Halal & Haram r evident but between them r doubtful things, most ppl have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from suspicious things saves his religion & honor, & whoever indulges in suspicious things indulges in Haram.

Comment

cheating is so wrong...whats the use of a relationship? Why even bother and going through the trouble of emotions. Sometimes ppl are just so sick i swear... [size=2][/size]
      Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
      Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
      Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Originally posted by armughal
        if there is nothing wrong in putting ears to others' conversations there cud not be much wrong with cheating either....
        What part of "overheard" do you not understand? Besides, it's less hurtful than telling your wifey twisted stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyaari83
          cheating is so wrong...whats the use of a relationship? Why even bother and going through the trouble of emotions. Sometimes ppl are just so sick i swear... [size=2][/size]
          Unfortunately, yes...that's pretty sickening. Aside from sleeping around, a perfect long-term relationship will keep them content.

Comment

well.....i guess its as sick as it good get...for any prick!!

if u ppl are talkin abt the western culture...then relationships are to be restected by either parties.....
            i mean if u r looking to change girls/guys...let the other know so that he/she makes up his/her mind whether or not there shud b a relation...or not to get too excited....

dont commit!!!!...
            as far as it is seen in an islamic perspective....there is no such concept of relationship.....just that if u like someone , n u let her/him know...then u r commiting.....so if u r doing that....then dont try to prove urself as a certified moron by going after other girls/guys....

simple.....common sense....a thing which is not common.....

Comment

Wait a minute! Cheating is a perfectly good and useful ligit word to describe 'wrong doings'
              Then why would you use it for sexual relationships only, that are premeditated sex with consent any ways, certainly NOT MARRIAGES. !!

Its legal but morally WRONG in most of the faiths/religions worldwide.

If you are married and cheating or being cheated upon ? Then its illegal and punishable in the court of law under adultry laws,,,and what not,,,Its a crime just like any other crime. What to disgust ?

Common partners cheating on each other ? who cares ,, Just change it and get over it,,,,
              *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
              Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

^

You have to give the guy points for letting his point of view be known.

I could have been cheating with other people. Or it could have been a lighthearted conversation where the guy is teasing the girl that way. Or they could have been talking about final exams. Or they could have been talking about card games.

When you overhear snippets of conversation it is not a good idea to judge people or their conversations until you know what they were talking about.

Aside from that, cheating is deception and lying.
                "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Some times, for a husband cheating on his wife is allowed, when he is on a long trip and if it is done under contract. It is called mutah. Please don’t shoot the messenger. I am just copying what I read in religion.
                  “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Comment

I was wondering, does the current wife need to give her consent to the Mutah in order for it to be valid? Then it wouldn't be, I guess. Can't be lying if all know about it.

Comment

Do you really think that wife would give her consent for mutah?
                      “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Comment

I don't know anyone who would, I was wondering if it was a condition?

Comment

Is mutah even allowed for married people?

Comment

Mut ask such stuff Bibiji.

Cheating is bad. One should do everything in the open. And let Allah :swt: be the judge.

Comment

I play poker but I dont cheat.
                              Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Working...
                              X