Wazzup with T-Shirt World?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wazzup with T-Shirt World?

hey guys, i don't know if anyone has ever opened a thread regarding T-Shirts that western kids wear. Recently I've seen so many girls (in my college) wearing T-Shirts and on them it was written "See it, But dont touch it". On the other day Ive seen some girl wearing a t-shirt,the words on her shirt was " No Licking Please". I'm like what in the world is wrong with girls now a days..

What do you guys think about it?
    Patta patta boota boota haal hamaara jaane hai
    Jaane na jaane gul he na jaane, baagh to saara jaane hai

Re: Wazzup with T-Shirt World?

I see so many stupid teeshirts.. they're just retarded I dont wear that kinda stuf.f... i don't even like logos
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

It's a way for stupid slutty white girls to get attention. It's actually quite desperate in my opinion. They have no self respect.

Comment

^ Um clothing isn't restricted to "slutty white girls". Anyone who wears crap like that is kinda pathetic. Acutally, I was considering havin ga teeshirt that said "Born in USA of Pakistani components" or some crap. I forget what exactly... but naah.. not my style
        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Yea, yea that was a bit stereotypical of me to say it's only the slutty white girls.

Comment

Not stereotypical, just racist Actually , if u go on this islamic website, i forget the title, it has teeshirts that say "Brincess" or "Am I hot?" and on the back it says "So is hell. Lower your gaze" or "Lota power".... ooo a really funny one is the Puma logo, but it says "Juma" and has a pic of a guy kneeling instead of the monobilli....

Comment

^^ LMAO!! that's so cute!!! I want one!!! hahah

Comment

cool..
                ~tughe iss tarha say hum yaad karnay lagay hain
                laho ban kay ansoo barasnay lagay hain~

Comment

Working...
                X