I need some creative ideas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some creative ideas.

Since suicide is 'Haram' provide some creative ideas that make it look like an accident. While the primary objective is only to make suicide as an accident additional requirement (not necessary tho) are, it should be painless or the ratio of pain should be at the minimum level, the plan should not be too expenssive & it should be very fast to acheive the required.

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Re: I need some creative ideas.

Originally posted by JonyBr
    it should be painless or the ratio of pain should be at the minimum level
    aside from getting into the issue of even in that case accident will be haram or not, just how would we know that the death will be unpainful?

There is atleast two evidence I have that tell me it is never unpainful regardless of how calm a person might look while dying.
    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

^U r soo much predictable AQ Bhai jaan that ur replies does not amuse me anymore.

While rest of the world was busy mating I was Moderating Cafe and lost my jawani.

Comment

^U r soo much predictable AQ Bhai jaan that ur replies does not amuse me anymore.

predictable in what sense? dun you like it?

well do i care if it amuses you or not.. I dun reply for your amusement.

so do u need my evidence from Quran and Sunnah or not now?
        Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

It's been said that when a person commits suicide, the second they begin to carry through with it, they have a sudden sense of regret, and no longer want to kill themselves. It's usually already to late anyways, though.

Comment

Since suicide is 'Haram' provide some creative ideas that make it look like an accident. While the primary objective is only to make suicide as an accident additional requirement (not necessary tho) are, it should be painless or the ratio of pain should be at the minimum level, the plan should not be too expenssive & it should be very fast to acheive the required.

you shouldnt even be thinking of this

if anyone is ever in the mood of commiting suicide...whether by accident or not (and remember u cant fool Allah either way...he'll know ur real intentions)....just talk to me if u have any problems and I will help u and u will no longer need to be thinking along these lines
            ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

shadi kar lay jony bhai
              If every country in the world is in debt
              Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

Originally posted by James_Bhaand
                shadi kar lay jony bhai
                that's the most creative you can go

Comment

I thought common sense was not common but so is sense of humor.

James bhai : I asked for a fast & painless idea

Comment

4 shadiaaN kar loo : DEAD :

Comment

ISn't shaadi the most painful way to die?
                      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

I thought common sense was not common but so is sense of humor.
                        sense of humour in the matter of sins

Comment

^Look whos talking

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516
                            ISn't shaadi the most painful way to die?
                            Yeah it hurts but you cant feel it
                            suddenly - you realize you are gone

Comment

Jony, tum khudh-kashi kyon karna chahtey ho? Are people giving you a hard time because you are a mod?
                              ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
                              Shikra was here.

Comment

Working...
                              X