Dont they irritate you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont they irritate you?

some people who drive and act like they own the road....they really irritate me. I just came back from the shop and they was an idiot african woman driving in front of me....firstly she was parked in the middle of the road and had blocked my way....then when she does eventually start her 10mph driving, she annoys me again by going so slow....
    and then cuz shes sooo slow, off course I was tailgating and then the idiot just slams the brakes for absolutely no reason. I mean I hate it when drivers have enough space to get through...but they still stop

and women drivers really annoy me please husbands, brothers and fathers.....teach ur women to drive properly before they get on the road
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Re: Dont they irritate you?

ppl in the other cars say the same GOODY GOODY stuff about you too
    If every country in the world is in debt
    Where the hell did all the money go !!

Comment

Lolz Women aur drivers kahin se koi combination hi nahin banta hai
      Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

the drivers who annoy me the most are the black/African drivers....they show attitude...and I cant stand it

I dont mind the pakistani boy drivers who everyone has a problem with...I mean I know they can be idiots....but they have never personally annoyed me..

but african women drivers are the worst...and their guys are not too far back. I understand why they always get into fights....they really tick me off. they REALLY THINK they own the road. and u know me, I'd give back as good as I get....but if moms with me...she doesnt let me
        Last edited by Impulse; May 15, 2005, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Decent^Munda
          Lolz Women aur drivers kahin se koi combination hi nahin banta hai
          this is very true.

but with me as an exception my brother says im not the typical woman driver...in fact he thinks I am "better" than him

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse
            the drivers who annoy me the most are the black/African drivers....they show attitude...and I cant stand it

I dont mind the pakistani boy drivers who everyone has a problem with...I mean I know they can be idiots....but they have never personally annoyed me..

but african women drivers are the worst...and their guys are not too far back. I understand why they always get into fights....they really tick me off. the REALLY THINK they own the road. and u know me, I'd give back as good as I get....but if moms with me...she doesnt let me
            tum darti ho kya un se suna diya karo na khari khari
            Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going....

Comment

this is very true.

but with me as an exception my brother says im not the typical woman driver...in fact he thinks I am "better" than him
              aap ka bhai kahin 10 yrs ka to nahin

Comment

Originally posted by James_Bhaand
                ppl in the other cars say the same GOODY GOODY stuff about you too
                they dont....I drive properly....I mean I dont annoy anyone on the road. I always give way if some1 is waiting. and most importantly I dont hold back traffic

ps. over 60s are the worst

Comment

tum darti ho kya un se suna diya karo na khari khari
                  I would...if Im alone or with friends....I annoy those drivers who annoy me. once I was with friends and there was a white guy (racist type)....he was in front of me...but then he went on the left lane and i went in the right on (on the roundabout)....anyway, I thought that was the end of it. then after a while I realise the idiot is behind me. he overtakes...and CUTS right in front of me. I didnt mind ...just ignored him...so I overtook him back and went in front of him again then he comes level to my car again and swears at me! so then I just ignored him. then later on ....whatever lane I went into he kept cutting in infront of me.....but then I had enough, so I BLASTED my horn for ages....and he kinda got scared

Comment

aap ka bhai kahin 10 yrs ka to nahin
                    no he's 23

according to him, I brake too late considering the speed im going at

Comment

I would...if Im alone or with friends....I annoy those drivers who annoy me. once I was with friends and there was a white guy (racist type)....he was in front of me...but then he went on the left lane and i went in the right on (on the roundabout)....anyway, I thought that was the end of it. then after a while I realise the idiot is behind me. he overtakes...and CUTS right in front of me. I didnt mind ...just ignored him...so I overtook him back and went in front of him again then he comes level to my car again and swears at me! so then I just ignored him. then later on ....whatever lane I went into he kept cutting in infront of me.....but then I had enough, so I BLASTED my horn for ages....and he kinda got scared
                      bus sirf horn bajaya haan yar u r not in pak na cant do much

Comment

no he's 23

according to him, I brake too late considering the speed im going at
                        ahm ahm ziyada late to nahin hoti na

Comment

bus sirf horn bajaya haan yar u r not in pak na cant do much
                          what could I do? if only I had a guy with me then no1 would even mess with me in the first place

Comment

ahm ahm ziyada late to nahin hoti na

nehi, alhamdulillah ive never had an accident so far

once i was VERY close....but that was cuz I was driving my sisters crappy car which didnt have ABS...and the car skidded and it nearly hit the one in front....at the roundabout...but I stopped JUST in time

Comment

what could I do? if only I had a guy with me then no1 would even mess with me in the first place
                              haan yeh bhi sahi kaha akeli larki bechari

ahm ahm aap ne apna insurance kara liya hai na

Comment

Working...
                              X