huh/hello/hey/hiya.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huh/hello/hey/hiya.....

hi there,i m new here and very much interested in making pakitani frnds.....any1 interested plz contact me!!!thnx

Re: hiya.....

Hiyaaaaaaa!!!

welcome onboard sweetoooo yah im paki so my sweeto would u mind to give us a bit intro nah . . . . .

Mai Bura Mari Duniya Buri . . . . Dor jaoo gay tu Mar JaaOo gaay , PaSs aaOo gaay tu JaL JaaOo gaay

Comment

huh......hello

hi..actually i m new here and am interested in making pakistani frnds any1 interested plz reply 2 me..plzzzzzzzzzzzzz thnx

Comment

hiii welcome to gs!
        People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

offcourse ... why not ... u r 4m india ?????
          Mac Pro (16 cores / Late 2010) with 27" LED cinema display | 15" Mac book pro (early 2011) | iPhone 4 (16GB) | Apple TV 2

Comment

MiaN hooN na.
            "It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

hey....

well..i m frm india and my name is smriti

Comment

Oay, kiya tum sub mil kar parosan bachi ki jaan lo gay kiya....

Mery sub par nazrain hain kiya samjhay..... :-|

SMRITI, welcome on board and wish you a very pleasant and friendly stay here on GupShup...

Comment

Re: hey....

WELCOME again Smriti... This you could have said in your previous thread - there was no need to open a new thread...

Any ways, enjoy yoour stay and make lots of friends here....

PS:
                  Tell us more about yourself and I am sure you'll get many many IMs / PMs from lots of boys over here...

Comment

okay okay ... but how many times u gonna open threads .... ... we believe u ...
                    Mac Pro (16 cores / Late 2010) with 27" LED cinema display | 15" Mac book pro (early 2011) | iPhone 4 (16GB) | Apple TV 2

Comment

lol
                      Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

welcome 2 gs!
                        Women want a lot of things frm one man...conversely men want one thing frm a lot of women...

Comment

Re: huh/hello/hey/hiya.....

thnx a lot well....i m sry 4 opening soooooo many threads!

Comment

Originally posted by smriti_16
                            hi there,i m new here and very much interested in making pakitani frnds.....any1 interested plz contact me!!!thnx
                            im a pakitani

so if u ever need a pakitani friend...im here for you
                            ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

Re: huh/hello/hey/hiya.....

Welc0me shelc0me jii... Have lotz o' phun over herrr!
                              The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

Working...
                              X