Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 5 year old mother...

Youngest Mother

Claim: The youngest mother on record was a five-year-old Peruvian girl.

Regardless of our squeamishness, we have to note that the claim of a five-year-old girl giving birth is apparently true. Her name was Lina Medina, a Peruvian girl from the Andean village of Ticrapo who made medical history when she gave birth to a boy by caesarean section in May 1939 at the age of five years, seven months and 21 days.

Read all about it...
    Focus not on who you are but what you do...
    ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Re: The 5 year old mother...

poor poor kid! Is anybody else wondering who the heck the father is?

Comment

So we need no sex to have babies? Boy.. is that revolutionary!

Okay! on a serious note, the article states that the little girl had the ovaries of a fully mature woman enabling her to get pregnant. She had her first periods at the age of THREE!! I would like to know who the father was, probably another weirdo like her.
      My God is none of your business...

Comment

Awww, the baby is cute.

I've heard of plenty of people marrying and giving birth at 12-13 but 5 really is pretty weird.

Comment

I'm sweet like honey, but sting like a bee!

It is better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not...

Comment

very wierd
            Oh, everything's too damned expensive these days. This Bible cost 15 bucks! And talk about a preachy book! Everybody's a sinner! Except this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Noland
              So we need no sex to have babies? Boy.. is that revolutionary!
              Sex is involved in this one...

Comment

Apparently she had a second son born three years later too ? ...

Comment

omg - I would have had a casterated man hanging upside down disembowled outside my hut if this happened to my 5 yr old. How sick. How is she taking care of a baby when she is one?
                  "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                  Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                  Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

But, you must admire the resolve of this 5 year old...To this day, no one knows who the father was because she refuses to tell...

Comment

Lajawab - How many 5 yr olds do you know? Did you have any of your own? She is either very afraid or was lead to believe that this was a secret by an adult, more often or not the one's who a child protects this much are the one's they love the most - brothers or fathers and sometimes Uncles or Grandfathers. Children do not protect strangers that way, there is no bond. I think it is a matter of concern that she is not telling.

A typical ploy of a pedophile (anyone who has sex with children). She is a child with a child's thinking. Next time you see a five year old, watch them for a bit.
                      "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
                      Someday we gonna dance with those lions
                      Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Originally posted by minah_pa
                        Lajawab - How many 5 yr olds do you know? Did you have any of your own? She is either very afraid or was lead to believe that this was a secret by an adult, more often or not the one's who a child protects this much are the one's they love the most - brothers or fathers and sometimes Uncles or Grandfathers. Children do not protect strangers that way, there is no bond. I think it is a matter of concern that she is not telling.

A typical ploy of a pedophile (anyone who has sex with children). She is a child with a child's thinking. Next time you see a five year old, watch them for a bit.
                        I believe she is about some 80 odd years old now...

She also had a son when she was in her thirties...

Comment

wow ... v r near 2 The day of judgement
                          Mac Pro (16 cores / Late 2010) with 27" LED cinema display | 15" Mac book pro (early 2011) | iPhone 4 (16GB) | Apple TV 2

Comment

i wanna know who the dad is.. its to bad her 1st son died. couldnt they have done a dna test or something.

Comment

gaaaaaaaaaaaawhh... i drop DEAD.......

Comment

Working...
                              X