whats wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats wrong

to get engage or get married in age of 19 or 20 ???

whenever people that i might get married in next two years they are like so u will be marrying in age of 20 and i am like so what i will be done with my bachlor degree and i have nice handsome job too so whats wrong with it ??
    Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Re: whats wrong

Originally posted by insan
    to get engage or get married in age of 19 or 20 ???

whenever people that i might get married in next two years they are like so u will be marrying in age of 20 and i am like so what i will be done with my bachlor degree and i have nice handsome job too so whats wrong with it ??
    how will u finish degree that early? are you one of them extra clever kids?

I dont think we could give age limits to when one should marry. it should be a personal preference....whenever you feel you are ready
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

getting married at age 20....tooo younggggg
      People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse
        how will u finish degree that early? are you one of them extra clever kids?

I dont think we could give age limits to when one should marry. it should be a personal preference....whenever you feel you are ready

i am 17 right and i am done with my first year of college and top of it i am doing my bachlor degree in three years

i know it should personal prefrence

CHUPKESE baji whats wrong if get while u r young at least is better playing around with someone
        Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

well sometimes young ppl don't know the difference between love and infatuation. So if u chose to find ur own person and get married make sure u see them past their looks and see their faults. Many times guys don't mature until they are 23 or 24 thats why ppl say that marrying at age 20 (for guys) is too young. But if u think you will be mature when you are 20 and that you can handle it...then good luck.
          Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
          Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
          Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

i understand the part of the maturity. as long as u r talking about love and everything then sorry i am not the person who love to fallen love and blah blah ai am simple person and want have arrange mrried

now new question am i mature ???

Comment

CHUPKESE baji whats wrong if get while u r young at least is better playing around with someone

veryyy true. smart boy..ill give u that if u feel rite bout it..go for it
              People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

i made the mistake of thinkin the same thing n saying yes...make sure u think bout EVERYTHING n get advice from all ur family n friends b4 u take the step (unlike me) dont have ne regretss...got it?

Comment

oooppssss. I just realised he is a guy

hey you should wait. 20 is wayyyy too young. you should be at least 24/25 if you're a guy I mean you need to be settled and everything and also guys only mature at about 24/25....any younger than that and they are soooo irritating

Comment

Originally posted by ChupKeSe
                    i made the mistake of thinkin the same thing n saying yes...make sure u think bout EVERYTHING n get advice from all ur family n friends b4 u take the step (unlike me) dont have ne regretss...got it?
                    you regret it? in what way?

Comment

ofcourse without family advaice i won't take any step.

Comment

hey you should wait. 20 is wayyyy too young. you should be at least 24/25 if you're a guy I mean you need to be settled and everything and also guys only mature at about 24/25....any younger than that and they are soooo irritating

aren't some people are mature before there age don't u think ??? any hope

Comment

aren't some people are mature before there age don't u think ??? any hope
                          i think u should still wait. and be CERTAIN that ur making the right decision. after all, its a decision about ur life. sabar ka phal meetha hota he

Comment

but then the younger you the more you can grow together. Like for example a 30 year old guy would be less likely to change his habbits and has a fixed routine than a 20 year old. A 20 year old is more likely to change.

Comment

hey whats wrong? You don't seem to be happy? I don't know what type of situation you are in, but I think that you should talk to someone about it. You can pm me if you want. I just have been seeing a lot of your posts and you seem kinda .

Comment

Working...
                              X