This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in LOVE !

What shall I do,,, I found a unique way of proposing and the 'Zalim Samaaj' cut it into
    zillion pieces,,, do you know who I'm talking about?
    what shall I do,,,, any Idea's ?
    *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
    Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Re: I am in LOVE !

Raindance, it was fine earlier, you had the right to criticize and you did. Now it's getting a bit too much and too old. You should drop it now.
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
      Raindance, it was fine earlier, you had the right to criticize and you did. Now it's getting a bit too much and too old. You should drop it now.
      ---------cvabn------------
      What are you on about? ,,, It was genuine and clean as the day light. don't be so judemental bro. You should be helping me ,,,
      *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
      Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Guys be ready for another cat fight
        I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
        Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

^ And you should stop being Bee-Jamalo who enjoys other people's fights and throws gasoline on fire.

See Raindance, what I mean. So I am not the only one who thinks that way, the whole world knows the point of this thread. My point is proven, hence there's no need of this thread.
          ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
          Shikra was here.

Comment

Working...
          X