What make you most angry person ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What make you most angry person ???

In my case there are lots of things made me angry but I never show my angerness properly, I just keep quiet sit alone..........this means I am angry or bored . The things made me anger are scattering things here and there and ............ sometimes I got angry on ironing big buckets of cloths . What about you ???
    WE NEED BLESSINGS OF ALLAH.

Re: What make you most angry person ???

Originally posted by Jias
    In my case there are lots of things made me angry but I never show my angerness properly, I just keep quiet sit alone..........this means I am angry or bored . The things made me anger are scattering things here and there and ............ sometimes I got angry on ironing big buckets of cloths . What about you ???
    same here i always pee my ghussa
    ~tughe iss tarha say hum yaad karnay lagay hain
    laho ban kay ansoo barasnay lagay hain~

Comment

i keep to myself too which is not such a great idea...
      *¤*.¸¸.·´¨`»Maybe we all start out smart, then we discover boys and end up as stupid as they are.«´¨`·.¸¸ .*¤*

Comment

ya and someday u burst...
        ~tughe iss tarha say hum yaad karnay lagay hain
        laho ban kay ansoo barasnay lagay hain~

Comment

[size=2]when I am mad I go to the gym or shopping...both usually help really well.[/size]
          Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
          Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
          Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

i try talking it out...but when i cant...i watch tv or listen to music...that calms me down
            People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

peeing in ghusa not good for health! Trust me Its good to vent out... some ppl like to work out, since I can't, I keep a punch bag...which sometime may be substituted with a live person squatting bugs is a good anger buster as well
              **Chindakha pa lotay okhata, no wai chay: "Yera kabul may okatho!!"**

Comment

haha. i like to listen to music. n go for a drive.

but what really pisses me off. is relatives with double standards. or just some of the things they do.
                school. especially when they realize its may and give you tons of work. ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by sara_zzz
                  haha. i like to listen to music. n go for a drive.
                  driving def helpss!!!
                  People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Originally posted by Jias
                    That's just great. You want a oreo with milk?
                    God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Comment

jias...rocki is a mean guppy..dont listen to him!

Comment

Jias you need to get a better nick... it sounds so bad as if you are a low life with no friends. Think about it?

Comment

i love crying when im angry ..
                          "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Originally posted by Sandleen
                            i love crying when im angry ..
                            If I kicked you hard in the stomach would you still cry or hit me back?

Comment

why would u kick me ?
                              n i said that i cry when im angry cz thats wat i can do .. nothing else ...
                              "Hold the hand of the person whom you love rather than expecting them to hold urs "

Comment

Working...
                              X