Helpppp!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helpppp!!!

yaar plz plz plz plz aik baat bata do na plzzzzz....acha abb suno bhee yaar yeah jo aap logon nai apney apney nicks kai neechay pix laga huee hai na...jaisay bhindee nai choti si doll aur sinner nai devil kinda thing...yaar yeah kaisay lagatay hain yaar yahan par khuch batein samajh nahee aa raheen main kiya karoon plz help me out yaar! karo gay na
    HE ASKED ME WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO U? "ME" OR UR "LIFE" I REPLIED MY LIFE.HE WENT AWAY WITHOUT KNOWING DAT HE WAS MA LIFE!

V DUNE OVA' TAKE
    V JUS TAKE OVA'

Re: Helpppp!!!

here ya go

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/profile.php?do=editavatar

Comment

"It's one of the gods of Africa, It holds the power of life and death. An elephant can kill you. A lion or leopard can kill you. And a mamba can kill you. But with a mamba bite, since the dawn of time, it's sure. It is death incarnate."

Comment

thx buddy...thankoo so very much...
        HE ASKED ME WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT TO U? "ME" OR UR "LIFE" I REPLIED MY LIFE.HE WENT AWAY WITHOUT KNOWING DAT HE WAS MA LIFE!

V DUNE OVA' TAKE
        V JUS TAKE OVA'

Comment

thx buddy...thankoo so very much...

V DUNE OVA' TAKE
          V JUS TAKE OVA'

Comment

lol...scorpio babe shouldn't be on her knees like this girlie...u should be stinging ppl to help you indeed! U've got the stuff
            Anyway...I hope you have ur problems answered! Happy gup shapping!
            **Chindakha pa lotay okhata, no wai chay: "Yera kabul may okatho!!"**

Comment

^lolz

Comment

Working...
              X