Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My unofficial stance on official stances

My unofficial stance on official stances

I think normal people should not have any official stances on anything. Once you start having official stances on something small like...is smoking good or bad?.....pretty soon you start feeling so important that you want to give official stances on political figures, slavery, God, prostitues, generals etc etc...it is only a matter of time that you have official stance on everything under and above the sky...and you start sounding stupid and your friends start avoiding your phone calls or e-mails...or in some special cases chat sessions.

e.g. Does God exist?

Who the hell am I to give a definite statement about it? does it even matter what I think? suppose it does not exist....so what? am I or someone else going to make it exist? and if it does exist...my official statement is not going to make any difference anyway...it is not like I am going to make him/her or it disappear.

so guys have opinions...no matter how outrageous they are...and always display a disclaimer on your forehead that you have the right to change them over the next cup of coffee.

Re: My unofficial stance official stances

the last statement is so liberating, i have the urge to put it up as signature

Comment

Re: My unofficial stance on official stances

I just had coffee.
      Ok I change my unofficial stance on official stances after reading thsi thread in religion section on Muta'aa.
      I officially declare that Muta'aa is cool and should be immediately implemented in USA...all the problems we are having from having "illegal sex" will disappear. Basically we will do the same stuff but not feel guilty about it.

Comment

this thread is going to get popular.

Comment

one sardarji, one wise man, and now a blue eyed olive skinned greek me have posted on here. of course this thread will be popular.

Simple ain't easy.

Comment

is that your official stand queer?if so plz get coffee

Comment

Queer, "blue eyed olive skinned greek" sounds very unofficial...otherwsie show us the picture.

Comment

Paajee thay Chanmahee,
                Totally agree with u....

Comment

"blue eyed olive skinned greek" sounds very queer to me.
                  “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Comment

Originally posted by ChannMahi
                    I just had coffee.
                    I officially declare that Muta'aa is cool and should be immediately implemented in USA...all the problems we are having from having "illegal sex" will disappear.
                    My official stance on sex with a judge/lawyer/legal clerk is that it is all legal, with or with out marriage.
                    So our life
                    is a drop of dew -- and yet
                    And yet...

Comment

Channji, officially it might not have any stance, but vichoN vichoN it has a mind of its own.

Ashtray, what about having sex with Judge's gable (hammer)? Is it legal? which side, the head side, the stick side, or both? Please give your legal opinion on that. Post pics to illustrate your points.

Comment

Originally posted by Madhanee
                        Ashtray, what about having sex with Judge's gable (hammer)? Is it legal? which side, the head side, the stick side, or both? Please give your legal opinion on that. Post pics to illustrate your points.
                        that would be after latte, i just had regular coffee
                        So our life
                        And yet...

Comment

^^^ there is an unofficial theory about people who feel the need to talk obsessively about sexual innuendo in any given subject....
                          May your every wish be granted...
                          Ancient chinese curse

Comment

^^ What is it? I am all ears.
                            Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Comment

Originally posted by lazy_daisy
                              ^^^ there is an unofficial theory about people who feel the need to talk obsessively about sexual innuendo in any given subject....
                              I object, your honour, shall we discuss this in your chambers over a cup of regular coffee
                              So our life
                              And yet...

Comment

Working...
                              X