...Family going to Pakistan...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Family going to Pakistan...

I just came back home after dropping my brothers off at the airport. They leave for Pakistan for 3 weeks and come back on June 5Th, Inshallah. Although living in the same house, we don't talk too much to each other as we are busy in our lives, but I will miss their presence. Parents leave in a week. Then I will be completely home alone and it'll be just me and the walls of this big house
    • Who will I argue with now?
    • Who will I tell to shut up when I am trying to listen to the TV but they are constantly talking?
    • Who will tick me off now?
    • Who will come tell stupid jokes to me now?
    • Who will I yell at for not leaving enough space between our parked cars and making it hard on me?
    I miss you two Come back safe and sound and bring lots of presents for me
    ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
    Shikra was here.

Re: ...Family going to Pakistan...

awwwww...that is soo sad. i'd be soooo happy if my family left!!! but they never leave at the same time...aik jaata hai to doosra waapis aajata hia...sad...but neways how come ur not going?? college?
    People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

May this absence increase your love for your brothers InshaAllah
      !!! World's Shortest Giant !!!
      (A Man and a Half)

Comment

well i would luv to be alone in ma house... all alone just me , myself and mery tunhai wow..

Comment

Hunk I do love them but it's just that we brothers don't admit it and say it, because it sounds
          girly, i guess :-s

Chupkese No. I went in December because I knew I wouldn't be able to go in the summer because:

1. I swore last time I went that I am NEVER going back in summer.
          2. Summer school
          3. Someone has to stay back to take care of the house, bills, and other business etc.

Shumz It'll be fun for a while, but then it gets boring and you start missing your family, trust me.
          ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
          Shikra was here.

Comment

well enjoy ur privacy!!! i woulddddddd
            People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

now you have time to lock more threads

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                I just came back home after dropping my brothers off at the airport. They leave for Pakistan for 3 weeks and come back on June 5Th, Inshallah. Although living in the same house, we don't talk too much to each other as we are busy in our lives, but I will miss their presence. Parents leave in a week. Then I will be completely home alone and it'll be just me and the walls of this big house
                • Who will I argue with now?
                • Who will I tell to shut up when I am trying to listen to the TV but they are constantly talking?
                • Who will tick me off now?
                • Who will come tell stupid jokes to me now?
                • Who will I yell at for not leaving enough space between our parked cars and making it hard on me?
                I miss you two Come back safe and sound and bring lots of presents for me
                Dude my dad dropped off my mom at the DC airport this morning!!! She should be in New York around this time. I'm gonna miss her a lot . Yea she's gonna be gone for three weeks, she's arriving back on June 5th as well. Woa. What if my mom and your people are on the same flights?! We'd be half related. Ok maybe not.

Ammi I miss you

Comment

Originally posted by [ Sh3rY ]
                  now you have time to lock more threads
                  Damn right! I will be lonly, sad, depressed and what not, hence, more threads will be locked

Chupkese Privacy....hmmm.........mujhe chupkese tumharey kaan mein kuch kahna hai

Phatima Their PIA flight is departing from Houston and your mom's departing from NY. They can't be on the same plane Who's gonna cook now in your home? Obviously not you because you don't know how to
                  Shikra was here.

Comment

^ASTAGFIRULLAH!...meine kuch nahin sunna...kyun daraa rahe ho

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                      Damn right! I will be lonly, sad, depressed and what not, hence, more threads will be locked
                      seeeeee i told u..ur mean

Comment

Shikra come over and let my mommy be ur mommy for a day....
                        The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by ChupKeSe
                          seeeeee i told u..ur mean

Sara I would love to come between May 22 - June 5

All of you Pray for me as I have my last final in 2 hours I've studied to the point that my brain is full now and all the extra studying is pouring out
                          Shikra was here.

Comment

gooooooooooooooooodddd luckkkkkkkkk! ull do fine..stop studying so much...warna ull go blank at the time of the exam Allah na kare..aisa ho gaya to mere saare threads aur posts ko Allah hi jaane kya karo ge...so good luck yaar.

Comment

Thanks. This exam is more about programming and I'll have to write codes.

p.s. Mera kaan mein kuch kahna kaisa laga?
                              Shikra was here.

Comment

Working...
                              X