Praying/Drinks at 1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying/Drinks at 1500

Madhanee, I am listening to this boring meeting and contributing but my head is still in the pub with the blonde, so lets meet at 1500 and bury our worries. What say u?PS thanks for the lunch and booze. I feeel gooood tana nana
    Can you Hear me Now!! Good

Praying at 1500

Madhanee, I am listening to this boring meeting and contributing but my head is still in the pub with the blonde, so lets meet at 1500 and bury our worries. What say u?PS thanks for the lunch and booze. I feeel gooood tana nana

Comment

Re: Praying at 1500

Doesnt this belong in religion section. the thread is with praying.

Comment

Re: Drinks at 1500

Sheikh Saab is researching the history of the Kurdish people and preparing for his Saudi Citizenship test...please leave a message with your name (picture if you are female and pretty) and number and he'll get back to you...
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Comment

Phewww,,Thought you guys would never make it before the bulldozers
          *hands over "Cafe keys" to Verizon* :closed: (Please read that as Cafe CLOSED) for renovations, ofcourse.
          Where's Madhanee Uncle ,,, still sipping his lemon I guess,,,Enjoy.

Exits cafe with heavypun ,,,,,
          *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
          Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Dont Tell Ur GOD How Big ur Problems Are ..
            Tell Ur Problems How Big Ur GOD IS..

Comment

Re: Drinks at 1500

Go ahead don't be shy any more. The mods have extended the happy hour,,,,

give pun where the pun is due,,,
              *~*~* Thread-napper*~*~*
              Down loading, Please wait ,,,,,,,Your Thread is being shredded into bits !

Comment

Working...
              X