YoU and ME BaBy NoTHiNG BuT MaMMaLs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YoU and ME BaBy NoTHiNG BuT MaMMaLs

So let's do it like they do it on discovery channel!
    God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Re: YoU and ME BaBy NoTHiNG BuT MaMMaLs

ahahahaha....hott song
    People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Howdj ju like that?

Comment

People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

hahaahhaahhaha

Comment

my man sings that song a lot! he's shooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

u sang that song before too.....a longgggg time ago...koi josh char gaya kya?
              Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
              Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
              Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Omg lol!! hahah man that song is so old school. bringin back some 5th grade memories . *sigh* omg that video was so stupid! lol yea good song. It's funny cuz when I was small, I really didn't even know what the song was about. Then I listened to it after a long time like a few months ago and I was like holy crap! haha.

Comment

Originally posted by phatima1
                  Omg lol!! hahah man that song is so old school. bringin back some 5th grade memories . *sigh* omg that video was so stupid! lol yea good song. It's funny cuz when I was small, I really didn't even know what the song was about. Then I listened to it after a long time like a few months ago and I was like holy crap! haha.
                  haha

Comment

Working...
                  X