Miracles Happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miracles Happen

I dont know why so many "miracles" (thats all I have to describe them) have been happening in my life recently.

its too many to even remember. firstly, that guy who i like.....he came into my life....note he came and talked to me. and then everything is perfect there.

then I had exam this morning and was stuck on some questions...I get a text from one of my friends last nite saying that if I need help with the qs....come to the library today morning....NOTE I did not ask her that I needed help

then I have been so busy recently....but I really needed to go to the bank to sort some stuff out. but i havent had the time....so today, I come back from uni and I get a call, its the woman from the bank who would like to discuss my account and at the end she says "is there anytihng I could do for you regarding your account? I jsut called to keep u up to date on ur account and wots new etc...and is there anything at all ud like to discuss"....so then I told her wot I had wanted to for days....and she sorted it out for me over the phone

then todays exam...I only revised for it for 2 days! and it went really well. I mean it was the perfect exam paper and the same thing happened for my jan exams...I didnt revise at all (cuz I was chilling in Pakistan 2 weeks prior to my exams) but I still passed and even got some better marks than friends who had revised for them!

then now I was feeling hungry, and bro came home and had brought some food for me anyway

and theres many more things like this. wots going on
    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Re: Miracles Happen

Yeea if only everyone elses life was running so smoothly.

Comment

are those miracles?
      sounds like everyday life no?
      There is no salvation for the soul, But to fall in Love.
      It has to creep and crawl, Among the Lovers first.

Imam Jallal-u-Din Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by phatima1
        Yeea if only everyone elses life was running so smoothly.
        its only recently. I dont get it. I have exams and im not even stressed.

and yeah one test I had 2 weeks ago....I really thought I was going to fail. so on friday...we all went to check the list on the board to see who had failed and had to retake. I went there 100% sure that my candidate number would be written there in the "retake" list....but it wasnt so it means I passed

Comment

Originally posted by dutch_paki
          are those miracles?
          sounds like everyday life no?
          they are for me. its a stress free life for me these days

even though I have exam 2moro......but im not stressed AT ALL. in fact im a little too chilled out

Comment

goodluck 2morrow
            There is no salvation for the soul, But to fall in Love.
            It has to creep and crawl, Among the Lovers first.

Imam Jallal-u-Din Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by dutch_paki
              goodluck 2morrow
              thanks I will need it cuz its the hardest paper we have to do this year. We have about a hundred drug names to learn and also have to know wot they do. AND how they work...their mechanisms. its gonna be hard.

Comment

Good luck on ur exam...by the way what r u studying? Another thing if ur happy about something u should go read namaaz and read 2 nafal to thank allah for all that he has helped u through....
                Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Originally posted by Pyaari83
                  Good luck on ur exam...by the way what r u studying? Another thing if ur happy about something u should go read namaaz and read 2 nafal to thank allah for all that he has helped u through....
                  ur right

im doing Pharmacy and before u ask, yeah its very hard

Comment

Are you Sure?

Is it CONFIRMED ?
                    Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

Comment

Dhaga Merge Kar daiN ?
                        Quite often good things have hurtful consequences. There are instances of men who have been ruined by their money or KILLED by their COURAGE. ~Aristotle

Comment

I don't think you should really be bragging about or even discussing such things.... I know ur happy n stuff, but I wud jus advise against it coz u dunno.... ppl wit their evil jealous nazar evil eyes
                          The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse
                            ur right

im doing Pharmacy and before u ask, yeah its very hard
                            My sis is doing pharmacy tech....except for she worked with my dad and has lots of experience. Pharmacy is a good field and I know that it has a lot of job opportunities.
                            Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
                            Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
                            Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516
                              I don't think you should really be bragging about or even discussing such things.... I know ur happy n stuff, but I wud jus advise against it coz u dunno.... ppl wit their evil jealous nazar evil eyes
                              maiN nay tau sirf Merging kaa poocha thaa

Comment

Working...
                              X