oh my freakin lord!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my freakin lord!

so i'm goin to college with my sis this morn at 7:30 am n i see this guy walkin on the HIGHWAY! i was like wut the hellll..so i just ignored it...i wasnt gonna give a ride to some random guy...phir i'm coming back at 12...n the guy is STILL there!! walkin on the highway! i felt soooo bad..i drove rite past him...but i felt so horrible. wut if that was me in his place??? god damn i would hate all the ppl who drove by me n didnt ask for a ride. so i turned around. n i told him that i saw him walking this morn n if i could bring him somewhere? i almost cried..he got in the car n he goes "is this for real?" it was so sad!!! so then i brought him to where he was going. n we were talking n he was askin me bout mothers day n he goes my mother left me n my bro when we were little..TRUE STORY! i was like holy **** that suxxxx...so he goes yeaa been in foster homes since then so then i brought him to his destination n i was bout to drive off when i told my sis to give him my number...kya pata if he needs nething else he can call. she did that...but he walked back to the car n he's all like (btw he's 41) thank u..i was gonna ask for ur number too..then he goes..."R u legal?" i was like WTF..but all i said was yea i'm 19...so he goes.."thats a real trip" i didnt say nothing..so i said well if u need nething u can gimme a call n i'll be glad to help..n he just kept sayin how nice i was n how thankful he was. *sigh* i'm such an idiot..i dont think i shouldve gave him my number...i'm scared. i think the dropping off part was ok..but not the numberrrrrrrr

i came home n told my older sis n she flipped outtt (u gave a ride to random guy...u were both girls he coulda dont something...didnt u think of the consequences...etc etc etc!!)
    but ami was like..wow good job! she felt so bad for him toooo.
    People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Re: oh my freakin lord!

^ i can't say anything until i don't see this guy, who knows he was in need or was playing aroud ??? but just wanna se be careful, it's fine to help to some one but numer , errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr too much just know thier place but don't your place
    Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

yeh man... it's so sad these dayZ... u try to help some one out n they end up being total azzes...
      like this one time there was this old couple.... n u see... where i live now a dayz... there is a majority of white ppl... not that i have a problem with them. ne ways... so they were holding groceries n i held the door open for them n they didnt even thank me... i was like WTF?? i hate when ppl do that!!! i hold doors open all the time n then ppl never thank me
      (``•.¸M ¸.•`´) «`•.¸.-A -.¸.• ` » (¸.•`´N``•.¸) «`•.¸.-N-.¸.• ´ »>(``•.¸O ¸.•`´)

Comment

Honestly, that was very stupid in my opinion.

1. Most of these guys are fraud.
        2. Rapists
        3. Looters and robbers

etc. etc. etc.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER give rides to these people. If you were in that situation, I am sure you would have a phone with you or a few quarters that you can use to make a phone call to ask your family or friends to give you a ride. What if he had a gun and raped you at gun point? And to top it off, you gave him your phone number?!?! How sillier can you get!

I may sound harsh and like your mom, but again, I will speak honestly and it was very stupid. I am sure you got the hint from "Are you legal" and you won't be giving rides to people in the future. I am just glad nothing happened to you.

And also, if you see beggers on signals, they are not poor people or they don't need money to eat or to buy a bus ticket to their city. They need money to get a beer.
        ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
        Shikra was here.

Comment

you BETTER not do this again .. n as sohail said most of them are fraud n the scariest part is that they are rapists .. :=s .. i'm glad you reached home safely .. .. be careful next time .. don't even think about stoping n giving rides .. ..

Comment

i knowww!!! it ws the stupidest thing i've ever doneee! ami even said i shoulda given the house number if i was gonna give a number..not my cell number! the whole time he was in the car..i was soo scared...i kept watching him to see if he was gona pull a gun out or do something stupid. n i've never done nething like this b4. if it was a guy just walkin on the street or something..i never woulda helped him..i'd be too scared! lekin he really looked like he needed help..he had been walking on the highway since god knows when...i saw him at 7:30...god thats such a long time..his legs musta been killing...thats all i was thinking. *sigh*
            People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

If he REALLY REALLY DESPERATELY needed help, don't you think ONE person out of THOUSANDS on highway would've given him a ride? And house phone number?!? Do you want him to know your address too?
              ...I know that which you do not know. (Quran - 1:30)...... Which then of the bounties of your Lord will you deny?...(Quran - 55:13)...
              Shikra was here.

Comment

Originally posted by ChupKeSe
                i knowww!!! it ws the stupidest thing i've ever doneee! ami even said i shoulda given the house number if i was gonna give a number..not my cell number! the whole time he was in the car..i was soo scared...i kept watching him to see if he was gona pull a gun out or do something stupid. n i've never done nething like this b4. if it was a guy just walkin on the street or something..i never woulda helped him..i'd be too scared! lekin he really looked like he needed help..he had been walking on the highway since god knows when...i saw him at 7:30...god thats such a long time..his legs musta been killing...thats all i was thinking. *sigh*
                if i were you and if i was really desperate to help him like you were then i would have stoped my car n give him enough money so he can take the bus .. or use that money to call ..

Comment

Originally posted by Shikra
                  If he REALLY REALLY DESPERATELY needed help, don't you think ONE person out of THOUSANDS on highway would've given him a ride? And house phone number?!? Do you want him to know your address too?

no coz ppl r MEAN!!! they're not considerate of others! i almost cried when i saw him walking there for the 2nd time!! i had to do something....

ghazal- yes i shouldve gave him money...didnt think of that!!
                  he was talkin bout that too...he was like i'll see if i can get a bus from there blah blah blah..something like that

Comment

There is no end to people's stupidity. You might as well have given him your house key and told him to drop by any time he felt like it
                    !!! World's Shortest Giant !!!
                    (A Man and a Half)

Comment

jo hou na tha hou gaya
                      Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change. Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything, and have no regrets

Comment

Originally posted by ChupKeSe
                        i almost cried when i saw him walking there for the 2nd time!! i had to do something....
                        just control you tears next time .. ..

Comment

^ haan i know...sad isnt it (be nice...i was trying to help him)

Comment

I never give ride to such people

Reason: They may kill/kidnap me and take my lovely car.

I never give money to such people:

Reason: They may get a beer and then I'll be their partner in that sin.

The only time I gave money to a begger in US was on the Eid day, just because I had just gotton out of the Masjid and I was happy.
                            Shikra was here.

Comment

awww so ur not mean after all!! horrayyyyyy

Comment

Working...
                              X