Most annoying inventions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most annoying inventions

Alarm clock is at the top. Do you really get up on time and be somewhere on time because of it? I think not. The only thing it is capable of doing is to make the transition from sleep to awakening more torturous. The same amount of time you spend snoozing it you could spend sleeping more. You're gonna be late anyway. Might as well enjoy it.

I was sooo late today. And I didn't even enjoy it.

The other invention is sliced bread. What happened to the old barbarian ways of gashing and gnawing?

Re: Most annoying inventions

Alarm clock I agree with. When I have to get somewhere really urgently and on time I cannot sleep anyway and will get there on time so no worries. If anything is important enough I will be up ahead of time, otherwise even my amma cannot wake me up.

Car indicators are another useless thing...does anyone even use them anymore? I just slip in to the other lane when I feel there's enough space. As for taking a turn the car behind can see the brakes I apply to slow down right…so!

Comment

speeding cameras..the nightmare of every driver..
      (i heard it was invented by a dutchman.. )
      Last edited by ~*Lay-D Honey*~; May 9, 2005, 11:47 AM.
      ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

speed cameras....

Roman, you LOVE speed cameras ..dont you!
        May your every wish be granted...
        Ancient chinese curse

Comment

politics... and by extension - politicians
          "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." - John F. Kennedy

"Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know
          Someday we gonna dance with those lions
          Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin'" - flipsyde

Comment

Laser guns
            “First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”

Comment

Polotics are a necessary evil............ if only for the fact that they take column space in newspapers that would otherwise be taken by c list celebs who have just had plastic surgery or brushed their teeth or something silly.
              May your every wish be granted...
              Ancient chinese curse

Comment

I hate revolving doors. Why have them when you could simply push a door through?

Behind a line of people you have to time it exactly right just enough to squeeze in. In the meantime, you're constantly thinking about either your a$$ or leg getting painfully stuck behind and leaving you sore all day.
                And don't even get me started on a fatty going through. I don't want to see that when I am going to work. It's not like I am entering some "Indiana Jones cave of mysteries" or anything, just my workplace.
                "If I'm not back in five minutes, keep waiting." - Freakazoid

Comment

Originally posted by Femme Fatale
                  Car indicators are another useless thing...does anyone even use them anymore? I just slip in to the other lane when I feel there's enough space. As for taking a turn the car behind can see the brakes I apply to slow down right…so!
                  Signal your intentions you F'er.

Comment

Yes, I have to agree with UTD, signaling is really important.

Comment

Yes, revolving doors are silly too. How do you decide when to stop revolving?

Comment

^ LOL

i wake up 30 minutes, 1 or 1.5 hour before the alarm time and then i cant sleep agn until the alarm goes off.
                        Wonder this time where she's gone,wonder if she's gone to stay
                        Ain't no sunshine when she's gone,and this house just ain't no home
                        anytime she goes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Femme Fatale
                          As for taking a turn the car behind can see the brakes I apply to slow down right…so!
                          It's imbesciles like you who create bottle necks.

Comment

The most annoying invetion to me is Instant Glue/bond, it never sticks/binds the materials it is supposed to ... but it sure will stick to your hands very well.

Comment

^ Next time use hand cream or moisturizers. Who told you to use glue?

Comment

Working...
                              X