Wat a girl need to be fit for you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wat a girl need to be fit for you.

yup .. just wondeirn wat scale u measure up the **PERFECT GUL**. i think every one got their own preferences... mine are kinda hard to fit in lol .....

wat i wud like a gul to be ... ummmmmm

1) smily face <smily isnt the same as gorjeous or somethin>
    2) needs to have cute eyes n lips
    3) dont got no attitude
    4) a lil bit religious
    5) knows cooking

SET UR PREFERENCES now.
    !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
    Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Re: Wat a girl need to be fit for you.

only a lil bit religious? :-|
    The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

For me....

1) good looking...can't define it, he can be tall, thin, beefy, kala/chitta, nice hair or ganja, cleanshaven or a light daari (no moochain!) ...JUS NOT GHETTO DRESSING!

2) smart....can keep a converstaion wit a person, has a good sense of humour

3) religious

4) loves my cooking
      The grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's green where you water it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bombastic
        yup .. just wondeirn wat scale u measure up the **PERFECT GUL**. i think every one got their own preferences... mine are kinda hard to fit in lol .....

wat i wud like a gul to be ... ummmmmm

1) smily face <smily isnt the same as gorjeous or somethin>
        2) needs to have cute eyes n lips
        3) dont got no attitude
        4) a lil bit religious
        5) knows cooking

SET UR PREFERENCES now.

ull forget all bout ur preferences once u fall in love...haha n i'm gona laugh when that happns...everyone sets preferences...but at the end..its never wut they wanted...yet they're still happy
        People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Originally posted by ChupKeSe
          ull forget all bout ur preferences once u fall in love...haha n i'm gona laugh when that happns...everyone sets preferences...but at the end..its never wut they wanted...yet they're still happy
          me n level lol watever dude ...

my mates been makin fun of me sayin the same crap since 6th grade even after 6 long yrs i dont think i m ever gona fall for it. i got tempted heck alot of time but love ... naaaaaaaaaaaa! aint for me.
          !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!
          Im a rapping god I spit my shiit ~NEAR PERFECTION~ If you read my **** back to back you might give ya self an ~EAR INFECTION~ BY ME

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516
            For me....

1) good looking...can't define it, he can be tall, thin, beefy, kala/chitta, nice hair or ganja, cleanshaven or a light daari (no moochain!) ...JUS NOT GHETTO DRESSING!

2) smart....can keep a converstaion wit a person, has a good sense of humour

3) religious

4) loves my cooking
            bichara ..... **reads no 4 again **

n i meant atleast thori si religious.
            !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

me n level lol watever dude ...

my mates been makin fun of me sayin the same crap since 6th grade even after 6 long yrs i dont think i m ever gona fall for it. i got tempted heck alot of time but love ... naaaaaaaaaaaa! aint for me.

give it time...u never know when it hits u
              People put up walls not to keep people out but to see who cares enough to break them down

Comment

Boombastic I thought ur girl was a sikh/hindu girl ? u still with her ?
                ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

Originally posted by ChupKeSe
                  give it time...u never know when it hits u
                  acha pai saaaab. time hi time hai

impulse: y u wana start it over again ? n no .
                  !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

acha pai saaaab. time hi time hai

impulse: y u wana start it over again ? n no .
                    cuz u said it to me...that u prefer them over us. as in u prefered ur sikh/hindi girlfriend compared to a paki Muslim one. im sure it was u who said that or was it some1 else ?
                    ~ the world is out to provoke you,if you get provoked it's your downfall! ~

Comment

Bombastic, fall in love with ur wife.... thas the best kind of love there is, for ur spouse...forget that boyfriend/girlfriend crap, even engaged/ about-to-be engaged....unless ur nikkah-ofied, it's all BS

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse
                        cuz u said it to me...that u prefer them over us. as in u prefered ur sikh/hindi girlfriend compared to a paki Muslim one. im sure it was u who said that or was it some1 else ?
                        I think he sed, that sikh/hindu girls are always goin after him..lol

Comment

aight i think i beter flip b4 i get enraged already.
                          !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sara516
                            I think he sed, that sikh/hindu girls are always goin after him..lol
                            heyyyyyyyyyy u reminded me somethin ...... this gul on my job asked me wat part of india i m from ... so is that becoz i m so dark or wat ?

n that lady was so freakin kello , i thought of an african american at first glance but then her accent made me realise *desi puna*
                            !! G/-\m£z 0\\//ä !!

Comment

since iam a girl i will tell u wat i need in him
                              i dont care about face.. fat , ugly black who cares so i wouldnt talk about being handsome or hot
                              1)Islamic (means read namaz 5 times and read quran everyday)
                              2) Educated
                              3) Good family background
                              i dont care how much he will love me but that is for sure that i will love him more than my life..
                              did i ask too much
                              I've kissed millions of frogs, but still no prince charming...
                              Åchi ßachi Çlub

Comment

Working...
                              X