Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if gupshup had it's own apprentice show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if gupshup had it's own apprentice show...

Think about it..Ehsan or Azkar as the big boss...( I'm not sure about who'd be his loyal sidekicks/flunkies)

Besides the obviious catchphrase (you're banned!)
    ... the million question would be..who would be the contenders? What would be the tasks?

I mean would it involve being a mod for a day and being forced to edit and as a result comprehend cafe posts?

or make P Diddy NOT use patents as an indicator of socio-economic change?

or make Fraudia like trees in Karachi?
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds for the ashes of his fathers and the Temple of his Gods?

Re: What if gupshup had it's own apprentice show...

The question is....what would Azkar look like in a Donald Trump hairstyle?

Comment

Muzna, don't know abt Azkar's hair but you will definitely shoe in to that woman who sits next to him in th board room.

Comment

uh oh.....I'm hoping that's a good thing.....

Comment

sitting next to azkar is always a good thing, even if that is when your 8th grade teacher makes you both murghas outdoors in the middle of summer in KSA
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I would give up having childhood photos of myself just to have a photo of you two "murghay".

Comment

Muzna

I was among the procotrial monitors (read; school principals ass kisser) thus got away from being murgha, however I had many innocent ppl like Azkar made into murghas on a daily basis. Thats about the extent of power abuse a 12 year old brat can manage.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Ah....what memories....I remember being a monitor.....it was grade seven...did about five months of it in Karachi.

I only got the position because the teacher loved my English handwriting and my accent.

Y'know fraud.....behaviour like that can come back and bite you.....don't get Azkar mad at you.

Comment

My friend was Prefect...He had an extra badge and I was willing to serve...So every day after morning Anthem, I would stand where the teachers and principal couldn't see me and bully the kids...

Lasted me well over 6 months...Until the principal made a round of where I was standing...I avoided being caught impersonating a Prefect for 6 months...roud:
                  Focus not on who you are but what you do...
                  ])>:::}-:Salams:-{:::<([

Comment

Some very old guppies good to see u guys back.
                    Allah humma lakal hamdo walakashukar....

Comment

Originally posted by Zakk
                      I mean would it involve being a mod for a day and being forced to edit and as a result comprehend cafe posts?
                      Well, since its Gupshup, so the candidates for apprentice position will be asked to, for example, open a thread in a non-Cafe forum, and sustain a meaningful discussion for 2 pages within two days AND identify all crap posts to be removed after every hour.

For the final round we can make two teams and ask one of them to get Business and Economics to 3,000 posts and the other to get Science and Philosophy forum to 4,000 posts. Transferring threads from Cafe and General will not be allowed.
                      "Let your friends underestimate your virtues. Let your enemies overestimate your faults." - Godfather.

Comment

I really like Faisal's idea.
                        I would like to know what names people will come up with for their companies.
                        And for those candidates that are even contemplating bribery....Mr.Fraudia will NOT be accepting donations as Pir Saheb.

Comment

aah .. good ol days of murgha pan ..

Comment

^ tum sari umar murghay he rehna....oye murgha bannay sey "chicks" nahi phansti...
                            Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Comment

Azkar... my sympathies, as things havent really changed that much for you. And also for that ass kisser.

Comment

Working...
                              X