Don't u just hate it when....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't u just hate it when....

girls think they r better then u. And at some parties they will talk to u but other times they will just walk in front of u and not say a word or pretend to not even know u. I mean I know that they think they are "all that" but in reality if u think ur all that then why r u trying so hard to be something ur not? I mean sometimes I feel like they r jealous or something...there is nothing I have that they probably don't. But I just feel like they try so freakin hard and I am like stop being some kinda person ur not....these type of ppl get on my nerves. Just cuz they have money and get the lastest fashion clothing from pakistan doesn't mean they r better. Hey buddy I get what I want (mashallah) but I don't flaunt it.
    Tere naam humne kiya hai jeevan apna saara sanam
    Pyaar bahut karte hai tumse,
    Ishq hai tu hamaara sanam...

Re: Don't u just hate it when....

... nice ....

is this comparision b/w gals Vs galz

or Boyz Vs Galz

oh watever .... Pari Just Chillax
    Mac Pro (16 cores / Late 2010) with 27" LED cinema display | 15" Mac book pro (early 2011) | iPhone 4 (16GB) | Apple TV 2

Comment

gals vs gals....why chill

Comment

I hate people who ignore you and they know you...i just do the same
        God gave us two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak.

Comment

Chillax .. bcz .. tension laynay ka nahi yaara daynay ka
          Mac Pro (16 cores / Late 2010) with 27" LED cinema display | 15" Mac book pro (early 2011) | iPhone 4 (16GB) | Apple TV 2

Comment

^ Ya I know....but still I don't know if I am bothered by it. But its like when they don't have anyone to talk to they all of a sudden notice u. Little beep beep beep!

Rocky Bhai: I do the same too...I walk with attitude....its fun sometimes.

Comment

A smile goes a long way. I usually just wink a smile at the person if I am not sure they will remember / associate with me. Ususally I don't give a rats @$$ if they will or not talk to me but if you have a friendly face if they are not having a stress on their head they will either smile back (alternative of saying hello/Salam) or will come over and then you can start conversation.
              Its subtle and if they missed you / didn't recognize you - you haven't really technically been turned down.

btw, Galz becareful not to smile at desi guys you will just confuse them. Also its a wink of it - not showing how many teeths you have.

btw, Pyaari wats with 83?
              [ M ] - Awesome Wedding Photographer + Videographer in Canada

Comment

[size=2]^ its not abt remembering someone cuz obviously we have been to the same parties for 2 years now. And we talk and danced during some parties....but then its like they chose when they want to talk and when they dont. Thats just what bothers me sometimes. But u know I never really liked them anyway they r too out going. 83 is just the year I was born. [/size]

Comment

Working...
                X