Hello the everybody the styalish Lahori Badshah here be happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello the everybody the styalish Lahori Badshah here be happy

Hello everyody the no worry be happy okay. Lahori Badshah here and say hello to everybody but please not this time ignore. I see Muzna the wadi mame is the boss ji of the forum but no worry be happy I the Lahori Badshah. But please not ignore me because my english the get better daily.

I heard everybody from Lahore is a BADSHAH, really, what part of Lahore you are Badshah of. Where is your kingdom now. Allah Hafiz

Comment

Hey! I never new that, but thanx for telling me though. Now all I've gotta do is go back to Lahore and claim my rightfull territory.
      From now on, its
      "YOUR HIGHNESS" to you all low lifes, (just kidding, now dont go off revolting against me)

Comment

Hello Badshah's
        What category am I - I am from RawalPindi

Comment

Baad arz - salaam,
          Badshah Salamat say guzarish kee jaatee hai kay woh iss naa-cheez ko na "wadi" aur na hee "mame" kay laqab say pukarain. Yeh forum tau Alam-panah ka hai aur iss kee khidmat kay liyay hum ghulaam haazir hain.

Huzoor kee mehfil main jaan kee amaan pa'oon tau aik arz aur karna chahoon gee, woh yeh kay badshah salamat kee angraizee main koi asli nuqs tau zahir nahin hota -- haan agar yeh woh badshah hain jo faqeer kay libaas main ghoomtay hain . . . .

Comment

Watch it Muzna, a single gustakhee, and you're gonna get us all killed!

Comment

What gustaakhi?

I was merely equating our Badshah Salamat to the king that would disguise himself as a beggar and wander amongst the peasants to find out the truth.

What were you thinking. . . . ? **smiles**

Comment

Well, you know how BADSHAHS are. Specially if they are from Lahore. They behead people for the sake of amusement

Comment

Well, you know how BADSHAHS are. Specially if they are from Lahore. They behead people for the sake of amusement

Comment

Muzna boss ji "wadi mame sahb" aap humara mazaq orati hain laiken okay hum phir bhi aap ke forum main aa jate hai aakhir laohr ke basha haanji hum koi mazaq nai hai. No problem ji no worry be happy my english good. I speak two english daaalect one is typical Lahori English the other is normal. Since I the basha of laohr the lahoriBasha I speak the laohri boli of the English. Good ji happy ji wadi mame ji.

Comment

Enterprase you the good man I like the good man enterprase he the know what laohri basha is. The lady ji from Raul Pindi ji you no body because pindi bore city but laohr is laohr the city me the basha of laohr.
                      But still you okay you the good girl please not be angry with me the laohri basha just joking. Now I hungry so I go to eat nan kawab so I go now.

Comment

Basha ji, Kalle Kalle Kawab Khaan Dae Ho

Comment

Oh jee, Lahore Lahore hai!
                          Hai keh nahin?

Anyways, tussi teh menu pake lahoriyeh lagde ho Badsha jee.
                          Oh nahin, tu teh Shazada lagay eh!
                          Don't Worry, Be Happy! This is the slogan of the city of Life, Lahore.

Comment

Enterprise, gal hi koi nai jinne marzi tu kaey teno kawab khwa daaan gay yara ay te gal hi koi nai.

Comment

Basha ji, Je menu Kabaz ho gai te fer
                              (me and my big mouth)

Comment

Working...
                              X