Bush in Holland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush in Holland

just landed here some time ago.. this pic shot by one of the 400 plane spotters who were allowed.. Of course all 400 were screened.

[thumb=H]050507_4085_AirForceOneinBeek1689_2343730.JPG[/thumb]

apart from those 400 plane spotters, there was also a group of maximun 100 demosnterators, who wanted to protest at the Air port. (it was a so called loud protest) where they were gonna make a lot of noice.

More stories:
    The Hague - A group of citizens from the Hague have applied for an injunction against the State to apprehend the American president Bush as soon as he set's foot on Dutch soil. Bush will bring a visit to Holland in early May.

The demanders ask for an apprehension based on the numerous of brutal violations of the Geneva Conventions.

Among the group of demanders are the Hague Peace Group, the Hague City Party and a number of independent citizens from the Hague. Also, a number of people and organisations, who oppose Bush's wars and Guantanamo Bay, are filing an injunction. On April 29 the court of the Hague wil look into the request.

The people from The Hague want the court to at least label Bush as an unwanted person and to forbid him to set foot on Dutch soil. They hope the Netherlands, or any other State, will apprehend Bush and transfer him to the International Crime Court.

source
    Amsterdam protest confirms widespread antiwar sentiment

Re: Bush in Holland

gizzy... who cares..
    ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

^-- No one

thats why I was rolling eyes

Comment

i think it was u who made the pic of the plain..
        ..Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.. ~IK~

Comment

Well, I didnt manage to get through the screening

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzy
            Well, I didnt manage to get through the screening
            Cuz of ur beard haina..?
            The crap you hear about me might be true.. but then again it might be as fake as the beach who told you.

Comment

Gizzy the plane spotter . Surely Not!!
              " Judges give justice, not interviews" - Rana Bhagwandas, 21 March 2007.

Comment

chala tow geya hai Gizzy... just make sure waapas naa aaye
                For reason, ruling alone, is a force confining - and passion, unattended, is a flame that burns to its own destruction - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by ChiLLyMiLLy
                  Cuz of ur beard haina..?
                  gizzy..? beard..? gizzy..tum kahin taliban ke member to nahi..?

Comment

^-- :halo:

Umar Dil toh yehi chahta hai

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzy
                      ^-- :halo:

Umar Dil toh yehi chahta hai
                      haai Allah.. mera gizzy bhaaaaaaaai Taliban ka member hai..

Comment

^--

Comment

I loved Bush in holland.
                          Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Now the tulips are all blooming, should we pay Pathwari a visit and check some bushes out while we are there?

Comment

Yeah that would be fine. Think late august...think Pinstripe Danda in Amsterdam.
                              Now repeat after me...."Jeter is the prophet and Rivera is the savior"

Comment

Working...
                              X